What Type of Eyeshadow do you Prefer?

L281173

What type of eyeshadow do you prefer. Pressed, loose, or creme.

Why do you like this type of eyeshadow?
cheerleader.gif

MACATTAK

I prefer loose because it is so versatile. You can use it with gloss, or for blush. Some days, though, I cannot be bothered with the loose stuff, so I switch it up to pressed.

blazeno.8

This is interesting. I like all of them for different reasons, but above all, I love the loose shadows. That's why I really use a lot more of my Bare Minerals eyeshadows (or at least I feel I use more because I like it).

lsperry

I like all three as long as they come in a color I love.....I have not tried too many cream shadows, though, because 1) I don't see a lot of colors that work for me or 2) the formulas crease up on me.... And yes, I've tried UDPP and other es bases w/some cream formulas and they still crease....

MACa6325xi

I prefer pressed eyeshadows; however, if I am short on time I will use a creme eyeshadow in a minute and use my fingers to blend, blend.

lara

I prefer pressed eyeshadows. Loose dusts are involve far too much time and effort, and creme eyeshadows are a disaster waiting to happen.

PolyphonicLove

creme, actually, for my bright colours.

sounds weird, but since Im a lowly teen on a wicked budget,

I go to hot topic for the bright stuff -

even if the foundation and gloss is gone,

that eyesmudge?

still kickin. :]

I like them for the pressed shadows, too...

but I havent tried any loose shadows yet. Im leaning torwards Milani or Prestige for those. :]

IvyTrini

It depends, I generally use pressed but I like the loose powders especially for night time. I like the creams/ paints for the summer when its hot, cuz they don't move at all and I could layer different colours for a bronzed/tropical look.
cheerleader.gif