What type pf calendar do you use?

erica_1020

And what type of job or lifestyle do u have? I am on my 2nd one in which I can't return because I wrote in them. My job starts back July 20 and I have had 2 that were monthly and weekly, but now I think I don't need the weekly part because I have a notes spiral that I will have with me all the time. BTW I am an elementary math coach and service 13 schools and prepare district wide professional development

kaliraksha

It was really hard to pull me away from a notebook style weekly calendar... but now I use my G1's google calendar... I like it because I can login in from any browser and then it will sync my phone. I have a lifestyle where I go to school full time and I volunteer and work with customers/clients so I have to schedule things to fax and calllbacks, etc.

ForgetRegret

Cal-en-dar..? What is this thing you speak of?
LOL Seriously, I don't use one...if I need to look up a date or something like that, I'll either use my phone or Outlook, whichever is handy. I can't be bothered with a real calendar...it's pretty much useless for me. Job-wise, I'm in the Navy, so there's isn't much I need to remember as far as dates go, except my 3 or 4 day weekends, and doctor's appointments. *shrug*

Ruby_Woo

I use my BB calendar. I have an actual monthly/weekly one, that I've not used and feel guilty that I bought it cus I wanted to have it work, but it doesn't. Well not for me at least. :s

kittykit

I'm a consultant, all work related meetings, conference calls, etc are on my Outlook calendar. For personal appointments and reminders, they're all in the Filofax personal organiser which I carry with me everyday.

User49

I couldn't live without some form of a notepad/calander! I have lists everywehre otherwise! I used to have a filofax but that was annoying as the smaller ones that fit into ur bag have too small a space to write on and the larger ones are to heavy to carry around. I now just have a weekly one that is the size of a small halifax. It's got enough space to make notes and write down appointments. I got if from my mom as a prezzie from paperchase
Paperchase

They have a good selection to choose from
smiles.gif

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Woo
I use my BB calendar. I have an actual monthly/weekly one, that I've not used and feel guilty that I bought it cus I wanted to have it work, but it doesn't. Well not for me at least. :s

This was one thing I hated about BB. The calendar sucks. I couldn't stand the dots and dashes! I have a Treo and I use Agendus for Treo. It is the best planner I have ever used. I tried to use it on BB and the interface was just crap. I think I'll just reactivate Agendus on my old Tungsten E when I upgrade my phone.

Go to iambic - mobile phone software solutions for Palm, Treo, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile, Smartphone, Symbian, BlackBerry and Microsoft Outlook