What u think of shadestick in Gracious Me?

janeliwy

im new to shadestick, i really like to know more about this color. is it a vibrant color on lids? i hardly get pink e/s to shows up on my lid. thanks

I also have a hard time getting pinks to show up on my lids, and Gracious Me really helps. It's a very vibrant glittery pink. Kinda like if Swish eyeshadow, All-Girl pigment and a shadestick had a lovechild, it would be Gracious Me. ;P

mac_obsession

omfg I LOVE IT!!! Its so pretty and pink and just gorgeous! It looks exactly like pink venus, but a little bit more glittery. I did makeup on my daughter and used it and it was stunning!!

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_dimensional
I also have a hard time getting pinks to show up on my lids, and Gracious Me really helps. It's a very vibrant glittery pink. Kinda like if Swish eyeshadow, All-Girl pigment and a shadestick had a lovechild, it would be Gracious Me. ;P

Nice visual you painted there. But I bought it and love it. I plan to use it under pink e/s.

Shawna

When I tried it, it looked exactly like riviera rose to me. I hope so, b/c I have a heck of a time with the lustres like riviera rose and pink venus. I love the shadesticks!

Demosthenes

I really like it. It's one of the shadesticks that would look pretty all by itself.
smiles.gif
I works great as a base too though.

solomon

Its pretty. I like it. Ive put chrome yellow over it and its cute. Or sushi flower or pink papillon.
smiles.gif

canton candy paint is good too. i like that better.