What was the last thing you bought?

Blushbaby

I'm bored and in a nosey mood. What was the last thing you bought? It doesn't have to be just the ONE item either. You can post your entire shopping spree if you like
yahoo.gif
I wanna see!

The last thing I purchased were these shoots from Nine West last week:

NineWestshoots.jpg

I ordered them on the U.S site cos they were cheaper plus there was an additional 20% off sale prices AND free delivery. They cost me around £40 instead of the £70 they are on the UK site!

I have to wait til next mth to slip my tootsies into them though as I've had them sent to my boyf's in NY - so they better fit!!!!
nonono.gif

I can't wait to get my hands on them!

silverbelle282

me too. lol.

those shoes are cute!

the last thing i bought that wasn't a necessity like gas or food, was probably when i went to MAC to get some early holiday shopping out of the way (i'm proud of myself, i've gotten quite a few gifts completely done) i got a vgvi se gloss for my girlfriend, a rubenesque pp for another friend (she doesn't own an eyeshadow base! gasp!), and that new pearlglide eyeliner in the brown color. which i love. and of course, i have been trying to rationalize buying all of them- even though i need to 1. pay off my massive law school loan 2. save for the rest of my future. 3. the list goes on . . . lol

Blushbaby

Silverbelle you're more organised than me! I'm not gna buy gifts til Xmas weeek ...wish me luck!

You know what? I've just realised that those shoots aren't the last thing I bought (though they are fashion-wise) cos this afternoon I bought MAC for Ungaro's Crushed Bougainvillea and MAC plushglass in Fulfilled from somebody in the sales forum
fool.gif

Simply Elegant

I bought the warm eyes palette and rose lips bag but since this is in the fashion board, dark grey opaque tights, two pairs of suede boots in dark brown and black and lingerie.

yodagirl

I bought some Philosophy Pure Grace perfume and body wash yesterday
thmbup.gif

ETA: I just noticed this was fashion, not make-up or perfume LOL...The last item I bought as far as fashion goes was this pair of shoes
smiles.gif

Cinci

I'm not so much into fashion.. but I did get the most comfortable pair of Lululemon "Be Still" pants... I wish I could wear them everyday!

ritchieramone

The last thing I bought was this pair of Moda In Pelle Candlelit courts for my sister's wedding in December. They have banana heels and bottle green fake croc trim. I love them!
bigheart.gif

candlelit.jpg

Shenanigans

I bought these dark denim trousers in a tall length, and they're so long they still catch on my heels:

Flyer_22_D1.jpg

Woot for wide legs!

Brie

I bought this dress, it arrived yesterday
smiles.gif
I love the internet!
prod_1194.jpg

Oh and I bought Vogue and it came with a free Benefit Mascara
smiles.gif
yay!!!!

Brie

Forgot to add i also bought a new straightening iron a cheapo vital radiance pack a Ben Sherman watch (for me and my bf's 6yr anniversary) and a manicure station for my sister.

product1_13552.jpg

product1_17118.jpg

product1_17116.jpg

product1_11065.jpg

Shadowy Lady

I don't have pictures but I bought two turtlenecks, a black one and a lilac one. I live in turtlenecks all fall and winter long

MzzRach

Last clothing items I bought were a couple of tops from Anthropologie. One of my favourite stores!

hhunt2

Hmm, the last thing(s) I bought...

I went to Ross yesterday and bought a few xmas presents (yes, I have started xmas shopping since July 2008).

I got a gym outfit for the father-in-law, Baby Phat (on clearence) brown sweat pants & a really cute 3/4th sweater with that evil Bunny on it (the cartoon bunny that says things like "I dont like you", lol) for the 16 y/o step sister, a crap load of hair ties for the little step sisters and an HSM pencil set.

Never underestimate Ross... you'll find great stuff at great prices.

Mercurial

I'm on a spending diet til next month however needed a few winter essentials
winks.gif

Checked wool coat
Grey slashed neck jumper
Silk kimono style top
Boots

User49

I too have too much time on my hands today! The last thing I bought was a black dress from primark £8 and this candy necklace to wear with it on my birthday. But I hardly buy anything for myself these days (apart from mac) as I just don't have as much money!!! I'd love to buy some new shoes and boots and some shiny black heels for work! And some new work clothes!
yes.gif
Ooo I love thos chinese laundry shoes so much!!!

IMG_0429.jpg
[/IMG]
1640_shana_heart_full.jpg