What was your biggest MAC accident?

xxManBeaterxx

Im in total disbelief...

So long story short. Im 7 months pregnant I've been getting strong labor pains so the doctor put me on bed rest, it looks like im about to give birth soon so I decided to stay at my mom's place for the next few weeks since my husband works all day and I need a lot of help just doing daily mundane things right now.

So i packed up a few things to go to my moms' and i brought my makeup too
cutey.gif
So i had 4 of my 15 pan palettes and a few books in the passengers seat and when i got to my mom's house i opened the passengers seat.. without realizing the eyeshadows were practically leaning agaisnt the door. Yes, its exactly what you are thinking. The palettes fell on the street (p.s. i have a tall car and it was one hell of a fall), all of my palettes popped open and out went all my eyeshadows including the ones with the magnets behind them. They all cracked, and all the itty bits and pieces are being washed away in the rain as i speak.

This was pretty much my reaction
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif
th_wallbash.gif
:cr y:
throwup.gif

If i wasnt as big as a rhino right now maybe i could have caught them
angry.gif
My mind was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! And my body said hahahaha!!!! you got owned.

panda0410

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry about this
ssad.gif
I had a similar accident a few weeks back, but it more to do with little fingers, curious minds and apparently "blackboard" walls...... My two littlest got into my palettes and trashed the pink one - all my pressed pigments including my All Girl, Lily White etc etc found their way in smears across my walls, my floors and a good portion went onto my bed - which is now stained with the glorious reminder that Bright Fuchsia leaves behind....LOLOL... I can laugh now, but it sure wasnt funny at the time
wtff.gif

leenybeeny

Oh no... I have a huge frown on my face right now.. I think I would have bawled my eyes out!!!

The worst that happened to me was I had my neice sitting up on a table doing her makeup for her dance photo's. I turned away and she leaned forward and the whole table tipped over.. I managed to catch her, and the table, but not before my palette fell on the floor and her glass on milk on top of it!! ACK.

BunnyBunnyBunny

That's so awful! I'm so sorry.

My saddest was when I dropped my Pearl Sunshine. I dropped it and it shattered, but the compact was closed so I still had the bits and pieces. A few days later, I dropped it again, and this time it went all over the bathroom floor. :C It was tragic!

n_c

OMG i would have cried! My biggest mac accident was when i knocked over my violet pigment on my bed...lost a good amount
ssad.gif

lindas1983

My biggest accident seems to be the same small one over and over again. I tend to do my makeup in my bathroom as it has my biggest mirror and good lighting, (Don't worry I don't store it there, just bring in what i'm gonna use then take it back upto my room) and every so often when i'm putting a product down tp pick up another they tend to roll into the toliet
ssad.gif

So far i've distroyed
109 brush
252 brush
vex and satin taupe eyeshadow (thankfully nothing le)
O lipstick
And a few random lipglasses.

You'd think i'd learn to put the toliet seat down before I start but I swear it only ever happens when I leave it up once in a blue moon, its like my toliet attracts my make up lol.

blindpassion

I had to stop reading that story
ssad.gif

rip palettes!

My biggest mac accident was when I dropped lightscapade MSF off of my counter, sending it crashing to the floor and having half of it break inside. Thankfully, the other half has stayed stuck to the pan
smiles.gif

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
I had to stop reading that story
ssad.gif

rip palettes!

My biggest mac accident was when I dropped lightscapade MSF off of my counter, sending it crashing to the floor and having half of it break inside. Thankfully, the other half has stayed stuck to the pan
smiles.gif

I am so glad I Have my makeup table over carpet. I used to have everything in the bathroom.. but considering how clumsy I am... dropping things on tile = bad!!

xoleaxo

these stories are tragic! thankfully i've never had too big of an accident.. i did drop my blot powder compact and it shattered into peices. thankfully it didn't open so i can still use it. it's just blot powder though, nothing special like an eyeshadow palette :X

Tahti

Aaaah!!! I was actually cringing as I read that. So horrible ;( Poor you! I would have probably had a mental breakdown and started ripping my hair out... lol.
RIP beautiful MAC E/S's! <3

Only thing that's happened to me is dropping my brand new StudioFix powder (only about 10 minutes out of the shop) on the bathroom floor in a shopping centre, and it exploding open everywhere... I started semi-shrieking in front of very startled shoppers who obviously were oblivious to the charms and cost of MAC... *especially when your a perma-broke student xS*

MissResha

i had the Basic Red pigment a couple years ago, and during travel to LA it exploded all over everything else *sigh*. the inside of one of my makeup bags is still pink to this day. i was pissed. dah well.

GlamQueen21

My minor MAC accident is when I was sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bus after I got off work, I took out my Hello Kitty Beuaty Powder in Tahitian Sand and started to put on some lipglass and all of a sudden, I dropped my beauty powder on the ground and it got some dirt on it and it still does and I was kinda mad at the fact that I could've shattered it into bits but thankfully it didn't. I also have spilled a little bit of my Cocomotion pigment on my mini traincase and the stain reminds me everytime not to spill anymore of my pigments or else I will be going on a screaming/crying fest.

Latest posts