What we won't be getting...

miss_emc

Just letting all the Aussies know that we won't be getting:

- Tendertones

- Showflower Quad

- Novel Twist colour story (only the eye & lip palettes and the brush sets)

- LE Lashes from the Moonbathe collection (due to them not being FDA approved in Australia).
ssad.gif

iiifugaziii

OMG the nordstrom anniversary stuff (NOVEL TWIST!!) is so amazing...!!! did you guys know that the kabuki/WITH the bag AND the mini pearlizer is only 25 bucks?!? holy crap!! it's so freakin cute!
if you guys wanna pre-order it, we start on june 1st and it's going to go fast! (we can ship to your house. i think it's like 5 bucks).
call mac at nordstrom southcenter... 206-246-0400 ask for cortney

Bec688

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
OMG the nordstrom anniversary stuff (NOVEL TWIST!!) is so amazing...!!! did you guys know that the kabuki/WITH the bag AND the mini pearlizer is only 25 bucks?!? holy crap!! it's so freakin cute!
if you guys wanna pre-order it, we start on june 1st and it's going to go fast! (we can ship to your house. i think it's like 5 bucks).
call mac at nordstrom southcenter... 206-246-0400 ask for cortney

Ahhhh this is the Australian forum and this is a thread about the products we WON'T be getting here. We don't have Nordstrom stores in Australia.

labelslut

Showflower quad will be available in October this year, so it's not a matter of us not getting it, it's just being delayed
smiles.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec688
Ahhhh this is the Australian forum and this is a thread about the products we WON'T be getting here. We don't have Nordstrom stores in Australia.

I *think* she meant, that we can order it, just have to call USA though, as I've heard before that they will ship internationally...

Bec688

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
I *think* she meant, that we can order it, just have to call USA though, as I've heard before that they will ship internationally...

I was probably a bit too blunt when I said that, I apologise.

Nordies won't ship internationally, though they will accept a billing address from overseas, if you have an american address for the items to actually be sent.

chameleonmary

im lucky to have bought a tendertones pot from canada, and a c shock shadow... i also heard c shock wont be released (or is it being released later?)

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleonmary
im lucky to have bought a tendertones pot from canada, and a c shock shadow... i also heard c shock wont be released (or is it being released later?)

C-Shock will be realeased on July 16. When in doubt, check out the AU release dates thread.

chipmunkvoice

With the Novel Twist palettes and brush sets... since its a Nordstrom only thing, would it be available at all MAC stores or just at certain places like David Jones ? i want the Pro brush set ....

Latest posts