pink lip palette
coral lip palette (maybe)
150 / 116 / 180 brushes.
Lip brush
classic dame mattene
russian red lipglass
cherry lipliner

_trimm_trabb

Gahhh I am spending toooo much money! Yesterday I bought...
-amber lights pan
-beautiful iris pan
-swimming pan
-surreal pan
-newly minted pan
-goldmine pan
-black tied pan
-bitter pan
-deep truth pot (for my b2ms!)
-another 15-pan palette (my 4th!)

And today I think I am going to go back for...
-a couple Mattenes (considering classic dame, you say tomato, immodest, 40's pink, flattering...the list goes on!)
-satin taupe pan (just hit the pan on mine!)
-swish pan
-woodwinked pan
-romp pan
-post haste pan
-fig. 1 pan
-ricepaper pan
-mayyyybe otherworldly paint pot, if they're not sold out
-mayyyybe gold stroke or sweet sienna pigment
smiles.gif

bebs

the only one I'm looking foward to now is parrot e/s if its the same as the old one, but thats not till late december and my cc and my husband are thanking me for that I think since recently I got:

plushlash in plushblack
matte2: tente-a-tint, brown script, copperplate, flourishing, fig. 1, clarity, blanc type, newly minted, post haste (5 of these were b2m)
mcqueen: white magic l/g, and pagan, haunting, nile e/s (all 3 e/s b2m) and jealous, black karat kohl liners
antuquitease: budding lust (b2m) engaging, earthly riches, and family silver MES. and then your ladyship, gold stroke, sweet sienna pigments.

and saddly my husband has taken all but my b2m stuff and the pigments and put them away till christmas
ssad.gif

gabi1129

i break out really easily and i have never broken out when i wear beauty powders. i have the two from icon/raquel welch and the two from barbie!

and i dont know what im going to buy yet. i havent bought anything in over a month and i dont like anything that just came out! the only think im looking forward to is seeing the pigment sets. hopefully there will be other fun stuff at the counter as well. im not liking my MAC dry spell!

Deirdre

Antiquitease: Royal Assets Smokey Eyeshadow Palette and the brush set for face. And then I quit! (God, I wish.)
greengrin.gif

newagetomatoz

I think I will be picking up one of the Viva Glamorous sets (I'm thinking the cool set), the metallic eyes pallette, both mini pigment sets, and a few brushes, but I am not sure which.

Actually, I might take my sister with me and have her buy me the pigment sets (when they come out) and just save it for Christmas. But *eventually* I plan on getting all the afore mentioned.

BloodMittens

Royal Assets:
Metallic Eye Palette
Cool Eye Palette
Smokey Eye Palette
Pink Lips Palette
Cool Viva Glamourous Lip Palette

And that's it till Curioustease ;D

LeeanneMarie

Metallic Eye Palette
Coral Lip Bag
Cool Pigment Set
Softsparkle eye pencil set
and the plushglass set

I'm going to be one broke girl
smiles.gif

iluvmac

Jealous Khol Power, Satin Taupe e/s, Pleasureful blushcreme, face brush set, mineralize skinfinish natural in medium/dark.

kyashi

on friday i am going to get:
pressed blot powder
studio tech if i dont switch to SFF
studio finish concealer
some eyelashes (dunno which one)
duo glue .. for the lashes

and the 29th when the holiday stuff come out in AUS:
warm eye palette
keepsake clutch
heirloom face brush set

i need more brush cleaner and the 129 powder brush too but ill prolly be too broke .. *sighs* i hate it when i have an extensive list of things i want but i dont have the funds for it .. depressing

La Ilusion

I don't know when I'm going to get a chance to go wild at MAC, but I have a really long wish list right now. I'm running out of foundations all at the same time, so I'll be getting Studio Fix, Studio Tech, and Studio Mist.

I'm really lusting after Sweet Sienna pigment and Corsette lipglass from Antiquitease, and I may also get Red Romp lipglass.

Other than that, I'm in dire need of some basic brown eyeshadows: Patina, Mulch, and Satin Taupe. I also have my eye on Bronze Cream Colour Base to use a base for my brown and gold eye looks.

user46

HOPEFULLY ..

royal assets palette in metallic
heirlooms basic brush set.

still debating on the palette