what would you do...

baby_love

if you dropped one of the most saught after pigments and it spilled all over the floor, or worse, spilled it in a sink or were just REALLY careless with it? and there was just no chance of recovering all/half/a quarter of it.

by saught after I mean Purple, Bronze, Brass, Auburn, Copper...the ones that you can't even find a sample of!!! (which btw, pisses me off lol)

I would first try to salvage what I could and then....probably cry to my dad or something about how I need another one...as sad as that sounds.

YvetteJeannine

Well....there's not much you COULD do. I guess, like you said; salvage what you can of it, cry...and be on the lookout for another....oh..and be glad it's not one of my diamonds/precious stones going down the drain
winks.gif

jess98765

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Well....there's not much you COULD do. I guess, like you said; salvage what you can of it, cry...and be on the lookout for another....oh..and be glad it's not one of my diamonds/precious stones going down the drain
winks.gif

ITA
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

Wow,.. I would cry,.. have a funeral,.. and punish myself with MAC abstinence until I saved enough to replace it. Though thankfully,. I know I am a shakey (Blood pressure problems) clutz so I bought a ton of sample jars from Ebay and Pure Luxe and sample all my piggies out to use and keep the full sizes safely tucked away,.. So when spills happen I have only ever lost about 1/4th of a tsp,.....TG,.....

CuddleyBlossoms

Good idea Goddess.....think I will do the same.

Salvage what you can and move on. No point crying over spilt pigments.

*is not convinced on that one though*

OnaFyre

I just spilled a sample size of a pigment the other day and I just said "oh well" and left for work... but it was Night Light, and I do what glittergodess does with sample jars and full sized tucked away, so I didn't care. Almost any other color and I would have cried probably...

queenofdisaster

i spilled my blue sample in my traincase the other day but i managed to save a tiny bit and i only use it for liner anyway so even the residue would last me forever. so it was no biggie... but if it were any of my other colors i'd probably get really mad and pout.

lolachick

I spilled a big sample of Maroon once, and I did cry, because it got wet and I couldn't salvage it. Luckily, I was able to swap for another sample. I know, what a baby for crying!

Latest posts