what would you do?

Mac_Wendy

Hi

I don't know what to do,
ssad.gif
i bought something from the US swap shop on the 14th July, (2 weeks ago) and have not received anything, i know it can take a couple of weeks to get here, but when i paid for the item i asked if she could let me know when its been sent. Also im moving next friday and worried it wont get here in time, as if its in a package, royal mail dont divert packages to your new address only letters, so im worried about that, I messengered her on the 22nd to say, asking if could get to a different address.
Do you think i should send a private message to the seller saying that im going to open a dispute with paypal to get my money back, and then open the dispute, i will wait till wednesday, just incase it does turn up.
I have looked at the sellers profile and they haven't been online since 14th July and they also have good feedback, arrrghhhh, help,
th_dunno.gif

thanks

vocaltest

ugh i'm in the same position at the moment. all the stuff i've got from the US have taken less than a week/just over a week, for example i bought nars orgasm blush off an LJ seller last sunday, and it arrived on saturday. i bought samples off an LJ seller over two weeks ago and still hasn't arrived so i don't know what to do either. hope someone else is of some help! i just know how you feel!

Mac_Wendy

thanks vocaltest, i think i will give it till thursday and then put in a dispute with paypal and if the seller asks why, i will explain to her, theres probably an good explaination, but it would be nice to know one way or the other x

stacey4415

It may depend on how they sent it; the varying times

I'm quite knowledgeable on the various ways to send thing from the US, and there are may options but the main are First class and Priority, first class is cheaper and takes a week or two longer

but the most i've waited for is about a week and a half, however, if it is say right at the furthest side of America, i have noticed it take quite a few days longer, sometimes a week.

But most of the time i order from New york, maybe that's why it's so quick

I would leave it maybe a day or two, but then file a dispute.

Mac_Wendy

thanks stacey for your reply, i think the girl is from seattle, and i asked her for priorty mail,paid extra for it, as i know it takes longer first class. im just about to open a dispute with paypal, and if the items turn up, i will cancel it.
thanks againx