what would you wear with these boots?

tara_hearts

PAAAIAGDHAIBBCGH.jpg

Just got these from shoe station the other day and I love them. Just not sure what exactly to wear with them
ssad.gif
Like, what colors besides the basic grey/black. Any suggestions?

florabundance

they're cute. i'd probably wear them with either skinny jeans, or calf-length leggings with a cute oversized sweater/cardigan..or with tights and a mini skirt. they're versatile
yes.gif

rachybloom

I have boots just like that that I got from Nordstrom last year.. but they're black leather (those look like suede?)

You can wear pretty much everything.. I wore them with girly dresses, skinny jeans with floaty blouses with a blazer on top..

sambibabe

Since the boots are black, I wouldn't wear them with black - you've gotta be able to show off your boots! Dark Brown or grey woolen leggings would look good (very Sienna Miller)and I have also seen some funky colored leggings (grey purple, dark green etc) with subtle pearls and they would look cute too.. If you feel brave, you can wear them with a little pleated skirt or A-line skirt.

Ms.Matashi

Those are cute. Like everyone said you can wear them with everything. A pair of skinny jeans and a black sweater or something of that nature.

preciouscharm

I say skinny jeans and match it with any top since they are black. I wouldn't wear it with a dress either but thats just my style.

TISH1124

I have almost similar boots.....My only pair of flat boots...I wear them with everything...skinny jeans...any jeans...I am lazy I even throw them on with yoga pants and a sweatshirt....

Latest posts