What your '!MUST HAVE! Item for Sweetie Cake?

Butterfly Princess

Definately the quad, Peacocked, Nightsky and reflecto glitter pencils. These are my must have. Other things I want to are sweetie cake l/g, petit four l/g, iris accents glitter pencils but they are not necessities.

Tonitra

The quad for sure! And then probably at least one of the pigments (I think pinked mauve looks nice) and likely a sparkle pencil or two (Peacocky for sure).

x20Deepx

I'm not obsessed with this collection, but I'm going to take a look at Pink Meringue l/g and Nightsky pencil.

ette

two eye kohls, the peacocked one and night sky, the quad, and the palest lipgloss. perfect for my easter basket/bday (my birthday is on easter this year lol!)

Parishoon

way too much:
e/s quad
Softsparkle eye pencilultra chill, peacocked, & nightsky
Lipglass pink meringue
Petit gloss mullefeuille
Pigment lily white, &apricot pink

Isis

Possibly only the quad & Nail Lacquers. I'm not so sure about the rest of it yet, I need to see it all in person.

Gisselle

The quad
all three pigments
2 lipglasses at least, nah knowing me all of them
and the petit glosses

depecher

I am planning on:

the quad
some eye pencils
blue nailpolish

Who knows what I will bring home. I am such a weak girl. I will probably bring home more than that. ha ha!

princess

Pink Meringue l/g, the petit glosses (omg I want them so bad, its too cute to resist!) and maybe the quad.
But I definately have to see this in person first, especially the quad. Can't wait!
encore.gif

LuvBeMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by depecher
I am planning on:

the quad
some eye pencils
blue nailpolish

Who knows what I will bring home. I am such a weak girl. I will probably bring home more than that. ha ha!

same happens to me
lol.gif
lol.gif

samila18

some lip stuffs and the quad... I'm lucky nail polish doesn't do anything for me.. possibly a pigment or two

kateisgreat

lily white
then maybe the quad.
of course i wouldnt mind the glosses too from what i remember.
but definetly lily white!

Latest posts