What're the weirdest colors you've worn together?

mac_obsession

What e/s colors have you put together that were so different/weird that if you told someone they look at you like you're retarded...

My oddest combo was chartruese and maroon shades with a few similar colors thrown in...It looked great but I dont know wtf I was thinking when I pulled those colors out.. It started as random playing but turned into a nice look
greengrin.gif

What about you?

kissmypinkstar

I guess it's not really that weird, but lately i've been pairing purples like parfait amour with turquoise and chartreuse type shades. It actually looks really pretty!

bluegrassbabe

one of my fave looks is chartreuse pigment, cool pink pigment, and violet in the crease.
I also love blues with oranges in the same tone of color.

midnightlouise

The weirdest was probably Jasmine and Trax. It looked like my eyes were bruised but it was kind of cool. I also did Parrot with Paradisco once, and that was nice. I like blues & oranges together like bluegrassbabe
smiles.gif
Blues and browns sound strange when you tell people, too, but they usually turn out pretty well....

Cedar

Today: Penny shadestick as base, Pink Papillon on the lid, and Rule in the crease (Phloof! to highlight). I like pink and orange together. Maybe I'm strange? I also did a look with Jest on the inner corner of my eye and Juxt on the outer, but I liked that, too. Peach and green is another favorite.

This is why I'm a librarian and not a makeup artist
smiles.gif

Shawna

My favorite MA wears steamy and paradisco together and it looks amazing. I like wearing coppering all over with freshwater as my eyeliner. Weird, but very pretty.

Demosthenes

I use lots of contrasting colors. :p I'm a walking "don't" but lots of people come up to me to say that they like it so I still do it. I like blues and oranges together. Yellows with purples, reds/maroons with greens. Fun stuff.

jokers_kick

Im the queen of weird colors. Yesterday I had yellow, orange, and green. Awhile back I did electric blue with neon pink, yellow and blue etc.

martygreene

A lot of what you all seem to be doing is using complimentary colors, and tertiary triads. You might want to do a bit of googling or pick up a book on color theory, might give you ideas for other unlikely groupings that look (surprisingly) good together.

mac_obsession

yeah, the reason I asked is cause Im in a mu rut...so I figure Id get some ideas
greengrin.gif

Weird to me is better than normal cause whos idea of normal is normal?
Lots of yall have done some AMAZING fotds with really odd colors paired that I personally wouldnt have thought to put together...So heres inspiration for everyone
greengrin.gif

gergana

I love doing Aquadisiac with Cranberry i the crease... Sometimes with a little Blue Brown too, it looks like a cave painting
smiles.gif

Latest posts