What're your favourite Chanel nail polish shades? :)

huggablesecret

I have a few already, but must increase my collection
smiles.gif

Taj

Nothing beats Rouge Noir, of ccourse. Next would be noir and then the new shade, SILVER (yes like silver plating woow ! ! !)

flowerhead

My favourite is Miami Peach, which was limited edition, it's a beautiful sheer peach-coral with loads of gold glitter, I haven't been able to find anything like it. Crystal Blue is the other one I own, it's a sparkling baby blue, really pretty.

Ernie

All last summer I used Midnight Red on my feet, it's a pretty pinky/coral red. I also like Lilac Sky for my hands, great color.

xheylushx

I only have one, black satin and I love it, only I think it makes me look like a angsty preteen which is sad because it's so pretty and smooth.

*k.a.t.e*

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
My favourite is Miami Peach, which was limited edition, it's a beautiful sheer peach-coral with loads of gold glitter, I haven't been able to find anything like it. Crystal Blue is the other one I own, it's a sparkling baby blue, really pretty.

I just bought Miami Peach as my first Chanel nailpolish and I love it!

EmbalmerBabe

Quote:

Oh wow that sounds awesome! I have been looking for something exactly like you are describing.
I only have one Chanel Polish called COBRA which I think was LE too.
It's a dark purple.
I have a Dior polish called Turquoise Diablo which is awesome,
its a aqua blue with loads of micro glitter.

angeliquea~+

Quote:

I've wanted Miami Peach for ages, I didn't know it was LE? Maybe I should buy it before they get rid of it then!

My favourite is Cashmere, its a sort of sandy colour, sorry I can't describe it much better than that, its the same as skin coloured pantyhose lol

ETA: I bought Miami Peach yesterday and the MUA there said it wasn't limited edition, so if anyone is desperate and wants a CP I can do it for them, mind you its a bit pricey here (AUD$42)

star25

Current faves:
Flamingo
Lilac Sky
Marilyn
Paparazzi
Shanghai Red
Fire
Madness

And I used to LOVE Vanity and Organdy. Still wear them on my toes in the summer time
smiles.gif