Whats a good Brown Veluxe Pearl e/s?

Mandy4610

Help!!!!
I have twinks and embark and I need one more neutral/natural look e/s. I am looking for a dark brown veluxe pearl. Any suggestions?

MizzVivaGlam

Woodwinked
smiles.gif

Mandy4610

Thank yall. I swatched woodwinked and it is too bright for me
ssad.gif
weird as that may sound.
I have mulch and I am thinking of returning it because it is too sparkly...I believe it is a velvet.
th_dunno.gif

malaviKat

There aren't that many brown Veluxe Pearls, unfortunately. Does it have to be a VP?

You're kind of limited to Woodwinked or Antiqued if that's the case.

Mandy4610

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaviKat
There aren't that many brown Veluxe Pearls, unfortunately. Does it have to be a VP?

You're kind of limited to Woodwinked or Antiqued if that's the case.

It does not need to be VP, as long as it does not sparkle too much. I don't like Matte either
ssad.gif
So I need something that does not have too much sparkle, but is not Matte. Maybe I should try Satin textures.

michthr

i understand what you mean by woodwinked to bright, i have it and have used quite a bit of it but it was one of my first eyeshadows and now when i use it on my lids it is just like sparkle overload :S

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy4610
It does not need to be VP, as long as it does not sparkle too much. I don't like Matte either
ssad.gif
So I need something that does not have too much sparkle, but is not Matte. Maybe I should try Satin textures.

Ah LOL... this is tricky. My favourite dark (contour) browns are all mattes for the most part..

Hmmm...

Have you tried Cork? (It sort of depends on what your skintone is.) I'm NC43/45 and I find Cork is a great "bridge" colour to blend my lid into my highlight.

Mandy4610

Quote:
Ah LOL... this is tricky. My favourite dark (contour) browns are all mattes for the most part..

Hmmm...

Have you tried Cork? (It sort of depends on what your skintone is.) I'm NC43/45 and I find Cork is a great "bridge" colour to blend my lid into my highlight.

Complicated right?
yes.gif

I am NW47/50.
I think I will make a list and head over to MAC and play with the ones suggested her.

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy4610
Complicated right?
yes.gif

I am NW47/50.
I think I will make a list and head over to MAC and play with the ones suggested her.

LOL... Cork will likely be too light for you. It's near to my skintone and I'm a tad lighter than you are. (But it does blend like a dream IMO).

Maybe Brown Down? (I don't own this). It's a reddish brown...and a veluxe. Sounds like it might work with Embark.

Mandy4610

Quote:
LOL... Cork will likely be too light for you. It's near to my skintone and I'm a tad lighter than you are. (But it does blend like a dream IMO).

Maybe Brown Down? (I don't own this). It's a reddish brown...and a veluxe. Sounds like it might work with Embark.

I have added Brown down to the list
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
I second Glamour Check! Its a dark reddish brown...LOVE it!! And it blends so nicely!

I am hearing more and more about it. Definitely adding to the list
thmbup.gif

Latest posts