What's a good dupe for Fig1?

hello_my_apple

does anyone know another M.A.C color that i could possibly use instead of Fig1. just until i get it maybe by the end of the week.

i have sketch, shadowy lady, and noctunelle. i was thinking nocturnelle. what do you think?

kariii

Nocturnelle is way different than Fig1. Nocturnelle is a frost finish.. it's not buttery and kinda dry to work with while fig 1 is a matte square so it has a very high color pay off and blends really nicely.

hello_my_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
Nocturnelle is way different than Fig1. Nocturnelle is a frost finish.. it's not buttery and kinda dry to work with while fig 1 is a matte square so it has a very high color pay off and blends really nicely.

thats why i asked what WOULD work in place of that.

kariii

With the Matte2 , the texture isn't easily dupeable. You can use Nocturnelle, but you won't have the HIGH color payoff. They're very similar in color, however except for fact that nocturnelle is frost (it has a slight shimmer, it's a pinky chrome purple).

I don't think there is a dupe out there really for any of the matte2, but at least you're getting it at the end of the week
smiles.gif

claralikesguts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_my_apple
thats why i asked what WOULD work in place of that.

the thread title states you're looking for a duplicate- not a subsitution.
smiles.gif

Lyssah

When I asked my MA for a dupe she pulled out Rich Purple Pigment (matte) - it's the closest dupe I've seen.

User38

I agree -- it is the closest, but Fig is more red based imo... this one is hard to dupe
ssad.gif

Latest posts