What's a great cheekbone Highlight for WOC?

nichollecaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
you missed out on a good one (or maybe you could find it at a cco) the msf duos with the shimmer..omg! i love the shimmer half of my msf duo.. it has enough pigmentation to show the color, but subtle shimmer to be a perfect highlight... so sad this was LE!

grrrr i need one! I think i'm probably the only person that thinks vanilla pigment makes my skin look ashy
ssad.gif

Entice

Now I am sooo tempted to get the NARS Albatross. I wear NW45/NC50, will this look good against my skin?

Lovey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entice
Now I am sooo tempted to get the NARS Albatross. I wear NW45/NC50, will this look good against my skin?

It is Hott like FIYAH. I am Nw45/NW47 and it looks great.... Use it lightly and build it up. It will be great for the upcoming summer.

gingin501

Quote:

Yes!!! I'm a NW43/NC50 and it makes my skin glow!!! I have used it on my BFF who is several shades darker than me and she loves it! It's a must have!!!

Also, NARS Gold Member cream highlight is gorgeous too!!! Love it!

shyste

Quote:

GET IT!!!!!!! I am NW45 and love it!

Portia73

I'm NC42 I must be the only one who isn't it love with Nars Albatross, It gives a very subtle glow but nothing special, am I missing out on a technique? It sometimes looks too white or nothing much

malaviKat

If I am looking for something subtle, I'll use Vanilla pigment (very lightly). However, more often than not, I'm looking for something very glowy so after blush (usually a mineralize blush) and contour (Blunt) I'll use Faces Metaliglow. It's basically like the Lustredrops available from the Style Warriors collection.

I've also used Woodwinked/Bronze e/s for a lovely "bronzey" glow.

NARS' Albatross sounds intriguing now!

shontay07108

I am a 173 in mufe. I don't know what that is in mac, maybe nc 50. I love sertao by nars. It's a blush but I use it as a higlighter. It's a gorgeous, soft gold. I use it along with any blush I use. Lovely.

SoSoSteph

If you can get your hands on Other Worldy blush...that makes a great highlight. I see it in the CCO's on a regular basis.
It's wonderful IMO.

And Springsheen..I get compliments on this everytime I wear it. It's a must have to me.

Good luck.

SoSoSteph

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerin
OooO Interesting thread....

ok so I'm loving...

1. Mac Other Worldly Blush (LE) It's such a beautiful blush and I love the fact that it has no glitter specks either. I wished it was permanent.
ssad.gif

2. Any Mac MSFs
3. Mac MSF Duo - Highlight Side

Now after reading this thread...I want to try out those BB Shimmerbricks. YAY!
greengrin.gif

I love your videos!

doomkitteh

I love Moonbeam too! I also use one of the Stila liquid AOS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Shanti
Hey nobody said Benefit's MoonBeam!!I love that stuff!!

Goat Goat Etc.

I got Spaced Out Sheertone Shimmer Blush from my local CCO. I sure missed this phenomenon when it was in the Neo Sci Fi Collection! I put it over Raizin! It's a beautiful shimmer that goes from warm cantaloupe to cotton candy pink! Like a duo chrome or something! GET, GET, GET!

NC50 for reference!

Latest posts