What's a great cheekbone Highlight for WOC?

afulton

I mainly use Albatross by NARS. I am beginning to experiment with the MAC mineralize skin finishes though. I have Stereo Rose, Petticoat, Warm Blend, and Comfort. So far they haven't been so flattering.

DaniCakes

Lately I've been wearing macs ccb in hush and nars orgasm illuminator. Love them both. I also use by candlelight too.

megzjada

I am mac nc45 to nc50 between, but match master 7.5, any suggestions for woc, Benefit cosmetics had just launched in SouthAfrica Yay, and how is Mac cheeky bronze and gold deposit???

spectrolite

Which highlighter you choose sort of depends on the look you want to go for. Some are really shimmery or even glittery like Gold Deposit and some are more subtle like Global Glow. Which ever one you choose you can apply them a few ways. Try using a fan shaped brush if you want to apply a light dusting of highlight that is buildable or you could use a tapered highlighting/powder brush. You can apply highlight where ever you want to draw attention to since it will make those features stand out. There are thousands of tutorials out there so hit up YouTube for some ideas.

I wear the same shade of foundation as you and one of my all time favorite highlighters is Mac's Trace Gold. It's a great for every day :)

pinkcrush

And how does one apply mac msf global glow??? I'm using it terribly wrong
It may just clash with ur natural undertones, I'm a warmer leaning neutral girl and I found it frigidly icy on my NC50/NW43 skin! I swapped it for Gold Deposit and had way better results

megzjada

It is quite icy yes, but I now use a fan brush, and it looks amazing, I have my eye on gold deposit. Thanks so much.

megzjada

And how does one apply mac msf global glow??? I'm using it terribly wrong So I just got gold deposit. And...It is perfect

pinkcrush

And how does one apply mac msf global glow??? I'm using it terribly wrong So I just got gold deposit. And...It is perfect
Global Glow just didn't work on me, nor did Lightscapade... I do love Cheeky Bronze, Gold Deposit and surprisingly,Soft And Gentle

pinkcrush

Cheeky bronze and soft and gentle your next. Gold deposit is amazing. Wow.
yes Gold Deposit is a gem but don't sleep on Soft and Gentle!!!
I've been wearing Gold Deposit lately and I just love it....perfect color for WOC
Yes GD is stunning on brown skin but don't sleep on Soft and Gentle! It's a beautiful champagne color with multi-toned shimmer and looks great with pink, berry and wine blushes as a topper

MzBrownBeauty

yes Gold Deposit is a gem but don't sleep on Soft and Gentle!!! Yes GD is stunning on brown skin but don't sleep on Soft and Gentle! It's a beautiful champagne color with multi-toned shimmer and looks great with pink, berry and wine blushes as a topper
Oooo I'll have to check it out! Sounds beautiful!

Latest posts