Whats been used here? (Pic included.)

sel00187

Ive been trying for weeks to scan this picture and only just mangaged to do it. Sorry about the quality my scanners gone completly loopy! anyway, it looks sorta bronz-y but I wondered if anyone could help me re-create this look? i know its simple but i LOVE it!
clap.gif

Picture.jpg

Fairybelle

Here's my take:
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation

Cheeks: MAC Coppertone Blush, focus on hollows of cheeks, taking color up to cheekbones (lightly)
Lightscapade MSF on temples, top of cheekbones to highlight

Eyes: Bare Canvas Paint all over eye area, up to browbone.
Shroom e/s allover browbone, taken down to crease
Goldbit e/s (this was LE, you could try Jest or Honesty for a similar look) on lids to lashline
Crease and outer 'v' are dramatically defined with Wedge e/s or Cork e/s, or for a more dramatic look, try Mystery e/s, carry some of the color down under eyes
Line eyes lightly with Buried Treasure e/l
Lashes coated with black Fiber Rich Lash mascara

Lips:Line lips lightly with Beurre Creamstick l/l, top with a bit of Myth l/s (for a pinker look, try Plink! or Classical l/s), top with dab of Prrr l/g (for a more bare look, try Cushy White Plushglass)

Remember to use a light hand for a more 'glowy' look! Good luck, and HTH!

mistella

Also, dont forget, that under her eyes & in the inner corner there is a highlight color. that definitely helps. Don't forget to add highlighter on tops of your cheekbones, bridge of your nose, above your lips, under your lips and on the middle ofyour forehead.

Fairybelle

Lightscapade MSF! Just a shimmer without glitter! It is on the slightly silvery side, so it is perfect for this look!

Katja

It looks like she's wearing a shimmery pale pink e/s on the majority of her lid.

mistella

I love NARS highlighting powder Albatross. It's a shimmery pearl with gold shimmer, its beautifullll