What's been your favourite cosmetic purchase this year?

Yogiflow

Mine so far

Marc Jacbos The Lolita
MAC Blush Love Cloud
Nars Blush Love
Nars Foundation Sheer Glow in Deauville

lilybettie

I haven't tried half the stuff from others lists- definitely missing out! My favourites have to be the Hourglass ambient lighting palette, Too Faced chocolate bar palette and MAC Chatterbox lipstick, can't believe I didn't already have it! Oh and the Clinique cheek pops in peach pop and plum pop!

mango13

I've really been loving....

Mac
Dreaming Dahlia
Red Balloon
Aphrodite's Shell
Lorelei
Enchanted One
Sea Worship
Goddess of the Sea
Deep Fixation
Hidden Motive
Moody Bloom

Chanel
Taboo
Blue Satin

Shiseido
Starfish Blush

Albicoccola

I have to add: Guerlain Parure de Lumiere foundation in 23.. . I've been sampling it for a few weeks (very generous sample given by MA at the counter), and today I splurged and bought it (pricy! Ouch!). But it's complete magic for me... The first foundation that doesn't oxidise orange or pink and makes me look flawless. Now I just hope they have a shade to match my winter skin colour :p

kirstw91

I love all of these products :) Mac prep + prime skin Mac dodgy girl Mac mystical Mac Pro longwear concealer Lancôme hypnose doll eyes Mac fix+ Mac painterly Mac cheeky bugger Mac jolly good

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I've really been loving....

Mac
Dreaming Dahlia
Red Balloon
Aphrodite's Shell
Lorelei
Enchanted One
Sea Worship
Goddess of the Sea
Deep Fixation
Hidden Motive
Moody Bloom

Chanel
Taboo
Blue Satin

Shiseido
Starfish Blush
I love that blush! I bought it last year.

Periodinan

As I started my lipstick collection in January this year, I'd say my favorite purchase(s) has/have been all of my lippies
yahoo.gif

BreeMakeupGeek

I'm really loving my Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Topaz. My lipsticks: Lancome 361M & 323M Lorac Sex Kitten Illamasqua Luster & Eurydice MAC happy go lucky & Embrace Me & dear diary Elizabeth Arden Pink Vibrations NK Lavendar Tint Givenchy Croisiere #4 MAC peaches N Cream blush.

duh-laney

This is hard for me but I love my sigma brushes. I use the F80 everday. I also love Cheeky Bugger! Wish I would have backed it up.

ViolaS24

Tom Ford Illuminating Primer
Chanel Poesie Quad
MAC Aphrodite's Shell bronzer
Lorac Pro Palette 2

Mumii

I've been so into Hourglass recently. I have never been into face make up so Hourglass is my first step into "other" make up besides lipsticks. I love the ambient lighting powders/blushes. The powder palette and Luminous Flush are my favorite purchases this year. Pricey but great buys. :)

veronikawithak

I've been so into Hourglass recently. I have never been into face make up so Hourglass is my first step into "other" make up besides lipsticks. I love the ambient lighting powders/blushes. The powder palette and Luminous Flush are my favorite purchases this year. Pricey but great buys. :)
I just got into Hourglass this year and everything I've purchased has been a favourite. Definitely one of my top brands this year.

veronikawithak

What have you tried, Veronika?
The Veil Mineral primer, Ethereal Light, Diffused Light, Luminous Light, Mood Exposure, Diffused Heat.. and the flat powder brush. :) I eventually want 3 other blushes (all except Radiant Magenta), Mood Light and the palette. Lol. It's a problem! Their blush formula is my fave.

My favourite purchases this year have been the too faced chocolate bar palette, and the urban decay electric palette, I love them both :)

ViolaS24

The Veil Mineral primer, Ethereal Light, Diffused Light, Luminous Light, Mood Exposure, Diffused Heat.. and the flat powder brush.
smiles.gif
I eventually want 3 other blushes (all except Radiant Magenta), Mood Light and the palette. Lol. It's a problem! Their blush formula is my fave.
Yes, the formula of those blushes is to die for. I have Radiant Magenta, Dim Infusion and Luminous Flush and love them all. I kind of want to get Etherial Glow too, but I have so many other things on my wish list at the moment that it might have to wait. :)

veronikawithak

Yes, the formula of those blushes is to die for. I have Radiant Magenta, Dim Infusion and Luminous Flush and love them all. I kind of want to get Etherial Glow too, but I have so many other things on my wish list at the moment that it might have to wait. :)
Ahhh the wishlist. The HG blush palette is at the top for me, then the rest of the HG blushes and then the Naked 2 Basics.. oh and the MUFE Artist and Nars Dual Intensity shadows. :S Gotta be selective over the next few months.

Latest posts