What's Rihanna wearing?

ExquizitDiva

Re: Rihanna Make-Up Help!

Tish I don't have my digicam anymore so it'll have to be a pic from my phone. I used my studio tech in NC45 over my lips before application. I've used studio finish concealer NC45 too.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquizitDiva
Tish I don't have my digicam anymore so it'll have to be a pic from my phone. I used my studio tech in NC45 over my lips before application. I've used studio finish concealer NC45 too.

My hubby is so in love with the Show Orchid he doesn't want me to wear anything else...But I am going to give your method a try...I will try to post my version one day this week...I've been so lazy!

SweetCheeks

What is Rihanna wearing here?

Please and thanks.
thmbup.gif

rihanna.jpg

friend_of_MAC

Re: What is Rihanna wearing here?

The only thing I can really say that is similar is the pigment chocolate brown. The rest hmmm can't really tell.

LatinaRose

I don't think its Myth. Myth does not look like that on darker skinned people. Maybe High Tea, it looks similar to that on me.

elektra513

No not a white gloss. Just a really pale pink IMO. Most photos of celebs are taken with a flash on the camera, so...

I don't wear glosses that pale so I have no idea what it could be, but high tea l/s might be a good start. As far as her eyes, whatever neutral matte e/s that's close to your skin tone would work, with a lighter shade of it on the lid, then lots of black liner (feline!) For me the e/s would be Saddle and Soba or Era. For blush, I'd go with Coppertone.

HTH

lipshock

For the eyes, I would say Texture e/s from lid to crease with a skin-coloured highlight -- like concealer.

For the lips, I would suggest Viva Glam II applied straight from the bottle and then blotted off with a tissue, followed with clear gloss very lightly in the center of the pout.

For the cheeks, I think Gingerly would give off that colour on someone of her complexion and lighter.

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
For the eyes, I would say Texture e/s from lid to crease with a skin-coloured highlight -- like concealer.

For the lips, I would suggest Viva Glam II applied straight from the bottle and then blotted off with a tissue, followed with clear gloss very lightly in the center of the pout.

For the cheeks, I think Gingerly would give off that colour on someone of her complexion and lighter.

***running off to try this***
th_DANCE.gif

TISH1124

Ladies this picture is the In Touch Weekly magazine - October 13th Edition...
I'm SO Bored so I'm flipping thru mags right now...
It says in here to use MAC SHOW ORCHID and Smashbox Lid & Lip Primer to achieve this look

showorchid.jpg

I used Show Orchid in the following post...so here is how it looks on NC45

http://specktra.net/f166/hot-fuschia-lips-115367/

ExquizitDiva

Recs for another Rihanna look

This girl is soooo beautiful! This would be the PERFECT work look for me.
yes.gif

2954387149_5f1ba9a4c6.jpg

Recs please??

THANKS!!
specktra_rocks.gif

florabundance

Re: Recs for another Rihanna look

I immediately thought of underplay l/s when I saw the pic.
But the e/s....a guess would be Amber Lights?

lilmags816

Honesty e/s and Blankety l/s were the first things to come to mind for me...

widdershins

I agree with Blankety. I would also tightline with a black eyeliner. Maybe a little vanilla for the highlight on the brow?

TISH1124

As far as the lips....I agree with Blankety but I am also leaning towards Fresh Brew as well. The eyes...semms like it could be a combination of a few basic shades IMO
Amber Lights / Woodwinked/Shroom

Shimmer

amber lights/romp/shroom
or maybe a coppering or cranberry, either one blended down?
Shroom doesn't look warm enough on me to make me think it would look like that on her...maybe vanilla pigment?

florabundance

Is it just me or does Blankety show up as more of a pinky nude than a beige-y brown like Rihanna's l/s here?