What's Rihanna wearing?

Recreate this look?

Hello... I loooove this look Rihanna has going on and I was wondering if anyone knew of a similiar eyeshadow and lipgloss/lipstick with MAC or any brand really? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
smiles.gif

Rihanna Daily Photo Gallery • Your Ultimate Fan Source for Rihanna Pictures: Click image to close this window

I put it as a link since it's rather large for a good view. I'm NC 44 BTW.

TISH1124

Re: Recreate this look?

Her looks are always so neutral yet so gorgeous!! Can't wait to read the recs

l1onqueen

.....waiting on you makeup geniuses to get to suggesting, I'm not good at this type of thing

aziajs

Hmmmm...

Lid & Lower Lashline: Saddle eyeshadow? One of those matte, matte2 or satin midtone browns
Lashline & Waterline: Blacktrack fluidline
Tear Duct: Honey Lust or Gleam eyeshadow
Lips: ??? lipstick , clear lipglass

gabi03

I'll take a stab
eyes: cork or soba on the lid, maybe saddle or brown down with some rule in the crease. Its throwin me off cuz i see some glitter right above the crease so maybe honesty as a highlight. oh and some black kohl liner.
face: a very light dusting of NARS Taj Mahal on the cheeks
lips: Cushy lipliner with some gloss on top

Blushbaby

L'oreal Super Lustrous lipgloss in Coffee Gleam teamed with MAC Hodgepodge lipliner

SepiaRose

Maybe Soba or Saddle on the Lid, Sable or Brown Down on the crease, and Amberlights or Honey Lust on the inner eye? I don't know about the lipgloss but I hope someone does because that's definitely a gorgeous shade.
tong.gif

highonmac

Hmmm..tough one. I agree with everyone on the lids being saddle. On the cheeks im thinking NARS gina or taj mahal? And on the lips maybe missy slimshine?

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi03
I'll take a stab
eyes: cork or soba on the lid, maybe saddle or brown down with some rule in the crease. Its throwin me off cuz i see some glitter right above the crease so maybe honesty as a highlight. oh and some black kohl liner.
face: a very light dusting of NARS Taj Mahal on the cheeks
lips: Cushy lipliner with some gloss on top

I saw the glitter/shimmer right above the crease, also...so I figured even something like Cocomotion packed on top of cork or saddle. The inner corner looks like it could possibly be achieved with Vanilla Pigment.

mayooyah

Rihanna Lipstick

Hi everyone...i'm new to this forum but hope to be an active member
smiles.gif

Can someone pls help me to figure out what brand lipstick and color rihanna is wearing in the below pic....