whats the best winter moisterizer?

jacquelinda

my clinique moisturizer just isnt cutting it.

thanks!
smiles.gif

Skin*Deep

well I always love Clarins! the multi active line is what I use, gel, lotion, or cream. take your pick! but, I'm biased, I worked for them for several years! does clinique have a heavier cream version of what you're using now?

blondie711

If you don't want to switch just for winter, add a B5 gel (I use Skin Ceuticals) before your moisturizer. My daughter is an esthetician, she had me do this a few years ago and it really works. That way there is no possibility of a new moisturizer upsetting your skin. I only use it in the winter months. I've seen a big difference IMO!

joanbrent

I have combo skin and I just use Aveeno stuff. It's pretty gentle. With that drinking plenty of water during the day helps. Smart and best skincare products choice could also up our skin’s moisture levels. When choosing the moisturizers, try to find products with ingredients such as lactic acids, alpha hydroxyl acids, glycerin, lanolin derivatives, etc.

Kuuipo

CeraVe in the jar. Its all lipids and ceramides and thick and water resistant and costs less tahn 15 USD and people swear it is better than La Mer.

kittykit

I've combo skin and was using Clinique for a long time until I moved to Europe. It's colder and drier here in winter and my skin was always so dry! Now I'm on my second jar of Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop Moisturizer.