Whats the biggest makeup case avaliable at Sephora or MAC?

i am hollywood

I'm trying to compare them to see which is biggest and most sturdy, but I just don't know. lol Help! Which case, avaliable at MAC or Sephora, is the biggest? I have A LOT of makeup, that I'm constantly having to haul around from state to state, country to country. And you gals know how careless the people at the airport are. So I would like it if it were real sturdy too. At the moment I'm not able to bring my makeup case on board with me because of the new 'no liquids' thing, unfortunately. I'm always nervous they are going to break open my current case on accident, because its not very sturdy at all, its old, and my stuff doesn't fit properly in it, so it pretty much takes all my strength to fit everything in. lol Time for a new makeup case! Now which one should I buy?

caffn8me

To be honest, the M·A·C 1.6 case is not particularly large. I can get much more inside the Pro Knapsack and the Pro Briefcase is large too. They're soft cases and cheaper than the 1.6 case but only available from Pro Stores

Used to work at Sephora and their $100 cases aren't much bigger than the Kaboodles cases that u can find at Target or WalMart. They are sturdy and quite nice though. Folica has some cases by Solia that look a little larger and less expensive than MAC or Sephora. They are really smart-looking too in a red color. I'm thinking of getting one of those because I could be buying makeup with all the xtra money I'm saving to pay MAC or Sephora to simply store it!