What's the difference - Matte/Matte2?

emeraldjewels

I did a search but couldn't find anything about it.

Whats the difference between Matte eyeshadows and Matte2 eyeshadows?

Thanks In Advance

nunu

matte2 texture is easier to work with than matte. It feels and goes on like butter with great colour pay off.

BunnyBunnyBunny

No, both are very matte. Erine may be more informative than me, but I have a few notes.

Matte2 are jet milled more times than the regular Mattes which makes Matte2 eyeshadows much more vivid than Mattes. Mattes are much chalkier in comparison. When the feel of them is compared, Matte2 are much more smooth and soft, while Mattes are grittier. Matte2 are much more blendable and buildable as well. I wish Matte2 replaced Mattes, but oh well!

Several Matte2s are being discontinued soon.

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
matte2 texture is easier to work with than matte. It feels and goes on like butter with great colour pay off.

ITA.
I love the Matte2, and I wish it hadn't taken me so long to try them!

emeraldjewels

Thanks everyone, i think i'm gonna get the ones being discontinued because they sound like my kind of formula. I always find out too late! lol!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
No, both are very matte. Erine may be more informative than me, but I have a few notes.

Matte2 are jet milled more times than the regular Mattes which makes Matte2 eyeshadows much more vivid than Mattes. Mattes are much chalkier in comparison. When the feel of them is compared, Matte2 are much more smooth and soft, while Mattes are grittier. Matte2 are much more blendable and buildable as well. I wish Matte2 replaced Mattes, but oh well!

thmbup.gif

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny

I agree and I love Matte2! I'm surprised they would discontinue some Matte2s... they should discontinue some regular Mattes instead!

aimee

poison pen gets dced i think
ssad.gif

i really love the matte2 formula

i hope typographic and handwritten will stay around i have to buy those next

emeraldjewels

I just ordered poison pen, poste haste and pen n pink from the pro number!

I'm sure i'm gonna love this forumla, so i'm sad these are being discontinued.

carrera

Thanks everyone, i think i'm gonna get the ones being discontinued because they sound like my kind of formula. I always find out too late! lol!
Thanks for posing the question (and those answering it), I often myself in the same seat as you in that regard, and this helped me now that I'm trying to find out the very same thing.:)