whats the same as mac strobe cream but cheaper?

rutledgekl

also is revlon skinlights good for darkskinned women?is so is it a specific color that i have to get to get the glowy dewy look?

shellyshells

Re: whats the same as mac strobecream but cheaper?

I've heard Benefits High Beam or Moon Beam is comparable... it's about 5 bucks less than Strobe Cream... I don't know of any drugstore products as of yet... hth!

SoSoAmazin

Wet N Wild St. Tropez
smiles.gif

MissChriss

I love Skinlights and you can actually get it has been discontinued but I still buy it on this website for 1.99 a bottle gotta remember the site.

BeautyPsycho

^^Yup, they have good deals, like 3 for $15 or so... (They were more than $10 when sold in stores...)
I love them too.

MissChriss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChriss
I love Skinlights and you can actually get it has been discontinued but I still buy it on this website for 1.99 a bottle gotta remember the site.

its cosmeticsandmore.com that sells the skinlights for 1.99

Twinkle_Twinkle

Have you tried Prescriptives *magic Illuminating Potion? It comes in a deeper color called Deep Translucent, so it is great for darker skintones.

mimanchi

Body Shop Glow Enhancer in Shade 1 - $14/£11

Your moisturiser mixed with a highlighter - ie. vanilla/pink opal pigments..

mebabygirl86

i use this skin brightening cream from by palmers.it cost 3 bucks.i swear by it.it doesnt bleach or lighten ur skin it just makes it glow.i also mix it with cocoa butter lotion
smiles.gif

user79

Can someone tell me what the diff is between the Bare it All lotion and the Skinlights from Revlon? I only have the latter.

I might have to get a few from that website, I've been hoarding mine bc I can't buy it here in Switzerland, that stuff is so lovely under foundation. I actually like it better than MAC Strobe cream.

rouquinne

Clinique also has an illuminator that comes in 4 shades and costs $22 US.

i use the Prescriptives in the lightest shade when i feel like it - but not often, because i find it a teensy bit greasy.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Can someone tell me what the diff is between the Bare it All lotion and the Skinlights from Revlon? I only have the latter.

Anyone?

MissChriss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous

I might have to get a few from that website, I've been hoarding mine bc I can't buy it here in Switzerland, that stuff is so lovely under foundation. I actually like it better than MAC Strobe cream.

I dont really know what the difference is perse but I also purchased the Bare It All lotion from the site I mentioned and it was just okay....for me...I mean It didn't do a better job than skinlights. I have used bare it all only once and I haven't touched it again since I bought it. If you are just trying to get the dewy look both should help but IMO the skinlights does a better job at it and looks better doing it. It also does at better job at blurring my imperfections as the product implies that it does.

Plus my skinlights last F-O-R-E-V-E-R and at 1.99 for that huge tube over the small one that bare it all gives you its a winner every time.I purchased the Bare it all for maybe 5 or 6 dollars so it's really a no brainer for me which one to go with it.
yahoo.gif