What's this?????

labwom

I doubt it but can't say for sure. If it is real then bad job on the packaging! Since when does MAC use clear packaging?

Xqueeze_me

HAHAHA They look like kids' crayons! AND I thought the Kohl versions don't come in this sort of packaging?? They sure look dodgy. The box looks old and like as if it got beaten up some.

This is the Eye Kohl I found in the MAC Cosmetics website. Even if MAC does make mini Eye Kohls.. wouldn't it be a shorter pencil style? NOT clear packaging?

astronaut

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??!!! It's an eye khol, but what are you going to do when that pointy tip is used up? Use the huge base? Eww

giz2000

I remember seeing these at MAC a LOOOONg time ago...they are probably old product so be careful....

Twinkle_Twinkle

lmao
rofl.gif
They do look like crayons! I agree that the clear tubing looks kind of cheap and suspect, and not MAC's style. If its fake though, I wonder where the seller for the little black boxes in the background. Of course they could be lipstick boxes...

astronaut

I'm very disappointed in MAC if those are real. I don't care if they're old and they learned their lessons. I'm still upset! lol

a914butterfly

they are real. i have kloreen. its very old though. i wouldnt suggest to use it, but for collecting purposes-they are real

me_jelly

Those are indeed very funky, but real. I had one from AGES ago, so I really wouldn't advice using them...

Latest posts