What's Wrong with this Pic?

IslandGirl77

Forgive me ya'll, I'm a silly person! This just cracked me up, I saw it on another website.

Is the dog eating his own...eh...poo poo?

barbspoopdog.jpg

DaizyDeath

well i think what mattell is trying to show the kids here is how what goes in must come out...

:roll:

hahah

*Stargazer*

I think this is the grossest doll ever! I don't need fake poop! My kids make enough of the real stuff.

MiCHiE

Well, she is throwing away the same things that he's eating....I saw this on a commercial and thought I was seeing things. After the dog eats, you crank it's tail to make him "go" and the pellets drop to the ground.

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimb
look in his bowl looks like big dog food

Yeah, it just looks funny, because Barbie is picking up the same looking stuff with what appears to be some thing to pick up poo. LOL

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Well, she is throwing away the same things that he's eating....I saw this on a commercial and thought I was seeing things. After the dog eats, you crank it's tail to make him "go" and the pellets drop to the ground.

hahaha!!!!
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
are you serious!? thats freaking awesome lol my bf would get a huge kick out of that.

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥

See, now that just makes it funnier!
lmao.gif

It is real...here is the description I got from Walmart.com

This very special Barbie doll is accompanied by her pet dog Tanner. Tanner is soft and fuzzy, and his mouth, ears, head and tail move — just like a real dog. Tanner comes with a dog bone and chew toys, and you can open his mouth to "feed" him dog biscuits. When Tanner has to go to the bathroom, Barbie doll cleans up with her special magnetic scooper and trash can.

Tanner dog has movable mouth, ears, head and tail
Comes with doggie biscuits and a pooper scooper

jenii

Haha, well if it's realism they're striving for, that's probably cat poop in the bowl.
lol.gif

M

:eek2: Is this Mattel's attempt to make Barbie more of a real woman? Now she cleans up poo too instead just driving a hot car and hanging out with Ken? You mean she has other responsibilities besides shopping!? What are they trying to show young girls-that life isn't all about hot guys, hot cars and hot clothes. You mean you have responsibilities and may possible have to pay the mortgage on your Barbie townhome or mansion!? What is the world coming too?:teehee:

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by M
:eek2: Is this Mattel's attempt to make Barbie more of a real woman? Now she cleans up poo too instead just driving a hot car and hanging out with Ken? You mean she has other responsibilities besides shopping!? What are they trying to show young girls-that life isn't all about hot guys, hot cars and hot clothes. You mean you have responsibilities and may possible have to pay the mortgage on your Barbie townhome or mansion!? What is the world coming too?:teehee:

what!! you mean that there is more to life than wearing high heels with everything you own ? and having constant makeupon , even while swimming.. my o my.. lol

Can anyone think of other different barbies that have come out over the years?

What about the Prego Barbie with the snap on and Off tummy

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
what!! you mean that there is more to life than wearing high heels with everything you own ? and having constant makeupon , even while swimming.. my o my.. lol

Can anyone think of other different barbies that have come out over the years?

What about the Prego Barbie with the snap on and Off tummy

hahhaha yeah i was going to mention prego barbie.. but i believe walmart took it off the shelves since she didnt have a wedding ring on...haha..which is stupid because even if you arent married, it doesnt mean you cant have kids and it be ok..but yeah lol

NikkiHorror

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS! This is seriously for real??? It's funny that Mattell would actually make plastic poop-dog-buscuits. They must really be running out of ideas!!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
.....with her special magnetic scooper and trash can....

Picture this. The poor marketing guy sitting in his cubicle writing that copy. You can almost hear him saying: "Four God Damn years at University. So this is my life"

angelica

Hahahahaha you guys are funny! My daughter actually has this barbie and my other daughter has the barbie that comes with the cat that goes pipi

M

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica
Hahahahaha you guys are funny! My daughter actually has this barbie and my other daughter has the barbie that comes with the cat that goes pipi

rofl.gif
They have a cat that tinkles!
rofl.gif