What's your 5 favourite Mac lipsticks that you can't live without ?

macismymistress

1. Ruby woo 2. Ruby woo 3. Ruby woo 4. Ruby woo 5. Ruby woo Lol kidding 1. Ruby woo 2 riri woo (cheating) 3. Charmed I'm sure (Marilyn) 4. Siss 5. Viva glam Gaga 2

CCKK

Hope this is where to post this but to my people who picked Brave as one of their top 5 l/s what do u pair it with? I have tried In Anticipation and Rosy Rim and still no luck. I have olivey skin with a strong yellow base. Thank you...

poodle649

Hope this is where to post this but to my people who picked Brave as one of their top 5 l/s what do u pair it with?  I have tried In Anticipation and Rosy Rim and still no luck.  I have olivey skin with a strong yellow base. Thank you... 
I actually picked up Brave last week and the MUA recommended I get the Whirl liner with it. They were out of stock at the counter though, so we'll see what I think when it comes in the mail this week.

Brownye20

1. Cyber 2. Ever Hip 3. Lady Danger 4. Fixed On Drama 5. Flat Out Fabulous There's more but I'm only allowed to choose 5 :cry:

lumaday

Most used:
Mehr
Viva Glam V
Boca
Faux
Velvet Teddy

Fashion Revival for when I want a bolder lip.

SleepingBeauty

Brave Faux Angel Mehr Syrup I could add way more but these are my top five. Brave has been my favourite since I bought it at the beginning of 2014. Faux is a great everyday lipstick when my looks are a bit warmer toned. Angel is almost empty. Mehr is also pretty; it's like a darker Brave. And Syrup is one of the few lipsticks I emptied and then repurchased.

mstiffanynicol

I need to play around with nudes more. Most of the ones I have are LE. I will check it out and Mehr. I you have whirl? Wanting to try that too [@]Vandekamp[/@]

Latest posts