What's your 5 favourite Mac lipsticks that you can't live without ?

soonari

Diva
Impassioned
Kinda Sexy
Morange
Russian Red (also love Ruby Woo but application is such a pain)

I only have 19 MAC lipsticks at the moment though, 10 of which I haven't tried lol

Erica53094

Changing my list( somewhat) since I have bought and used so many new ones since I posted last.
1.Viva Glam V (my most cherished go to shade)
2. Velvet Teddy (where have you been all my life!)
3.Real Redhead (I am not...at all...but such a pretty shade and I have been carrying it with me everywhere lately)
4.Fresh Brew (a darker more 90s nude and loving it)
5.Pink Plaid (a matte neutral pink. It just works)

Erica53094

Whirl is nice. My daughter has it and it is lovely on her. The whirl lip liner is difficult to find. Always on back order at the counters near me. I do not know about online but I do not shop online:)

leonah

this is a hard one but basically I use mostly pinky/mauve shades and brownish ones or a mix between.

velvet teddy, mehr, fast play, creme in your coffee and syrup. I have twig and cosmo too but have not used them yet so can't really exclude them

leonah

Hope this is where to post this but to my people who picked Brave as one of their top 5 l/s what do u pair it with? I have tried In Anticipation and Rosy Rim and still no luck. I have olivey skin with a strong yellow base. Thank you...

I use it with dervish which is very similar. I use dervish on its own too when I'm in a hurry. unfortunately an unsung hero besides soar and whirl..

lumaday

I use it with dervish which is very similar. I use dervish on its own too when I'm in a hurry. unfortunately an unsung hero besides soar and whirl..

I agree about Dervish. I like that it has a bit of shimmer to it so you can use it on its own and put balm or gloss over for a nice polished look.

leonah

I agree about Dervish. I like that it has a bit of shimmer to it so you can use it on its own and put balm or gloss over for a nice polished look.

yes it is actually my most used lip liner (with spice second) and I use it a lot when I'm in a hurry since I'm not a morning person and not always able to put on lipstick properly then I just go for dervish!

Erica53094

Ok going to redo this bc Nov 2015 is a long time ago and we buy and use new lippies all the time. So...

Most Used as of April 2016...
1. Viva Glam V (Still...cannot quit it!)
2. Brave ( Got at B2M recently and in love)
3. Pure Zen ( Spring is here and this is a must have!)
4.Kinda Sexy (lasting, little goes a long way, totally flattering, not fussy l/s)
5. Velvet Teddy (again, cannot quit it. Just feel so cool with some VT on lol)

Erica53094

this is a hard one but basically I use mostly pinky/mauve shades and brownish ones or a mix between.

velvet teddy, mehr, fast play, creme in your coffee and syrup. I have twig and cosmo too but have not used them yet so can't really exclude them

I love Velvet Teddy. I need everything on your list. Yes please! ??????

leonah

I love Velvet Teddy. I need everything on your list. Yes please! ������

yes they are all really pretty for everyday and work/school appropriate which is good :) I adore them all and use to rotate between them and lip liners spice and soar. whirl and soar are nice too but since my lips are already pigmented and reddish they tend to look even darker with those two

C

Chantel W

Cosmo
Faux
Viva Glam 2
Velvet Teddy
Lady Danger

But I'm so fickle that my favourites change from day to day.

Latest posts