What's your fave MAC item that no one else seems to like?

arbonnechick

I'd answer, but I think I love ALL my MAC!
eyelove.gif

ledonatella

I love frost lipsticks but alot of people say they are drying although I don't find that to be...same with pro-longwears, love those too

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
I love frost lipsticks but alot of people say they are drying although I don't find that to be...same with pro-longwears, love those too

Hate to say it, but I've found the frosts to be drying on me too. Which is a shame, cause I love the shades.
weeping.gif

Wattage

Not that I think people dont like these items perse, just maybe not so popular - I love them!

Brushes:

Other:
-Asiatique Nail Laquer (LE), I love this colour for my toes and am sad I didn't get a backup
-Brow Pencils: I really like their brow pencils!
-Blossoming Blushcreme: while I hear everyone just raving about Sweet William, I love my Blossoming more than SW
-Mylar e/s: the actual texture of this shadow is not the best imo, but as a wash, it can't be beat. It sets the lids perfectly and layers well.

BlahWah

I really like Little Minx e/s but it doesn't get much love from anyone. Maybe cuz it's the first "colourful" e/s I got (yep, things were much more boring before then!), but I keep coming back to it even though I have Violet and Cornflower pigments which are much more intense. It gives a nice pop of colour without popping...does that even make sense? *lol* Looks great on top of Violet Underground eye khol.

mspixieears

The cheekhues, people don't seem to mind paints, but cheekhues get virtually no love. I think they're great. Having just tried my first blushcreme this week, I'm not entirely convinced that they are actually going to be a decent replacement; the cheekhues come in much more vibrant colours, whereas the blushcremes...the difference between colours is more subtle, or graduated. I'm going to stay faithful to you, my cheekhues!

Eilinoir

I love Trax but a lot of people don't like it either because it gives them the bruised-eye look or some say it's not purple enough :[

jess98765

i love idol eyes, but many ppl complain thats its too glittery on them, or its too light??.... but i love it.
smiles.gif

Kat

Prep n Prime eye - on me it does everything it's meant to do, and more. I've used it on a variety of friends as well and it seems to work fine. LOVE!

dollbabybex

i love Jasmine and Trax e/s... they work well on me.

and also love the all over gloss, esp the one they did in frost warming.

Latest posts