What's your favorite Contour product?

Hi ladies,

I'm looking for a really good contour product, that will really define my features. I wanted the MAC sculpting cream in coffee walnut, but it's completely sold out everywhere. I want your opinion, what works best for you to get that definition, any brand it doesn't matter the price.

Thanks in advance :)

shellygrrl

Staff member
I'm quite fair-skinned so bear that in mind. ;) My favourite cream product at the moment is OCC Creme Colour Concentrate in John Doe. It's an ashy-taupe colour (for fair-skinned peeps at the very least, the natural hollows of the face give a more greyish/ashy cast), which gives a very nice effect on me. For powder, and for something to give me more warmth if I want it, I use MAC Blush in Taupe. (Not to be confused with MAC Taupe Shape. ;)) Sometimes I've used Benefit Hoola bronzer, as it's got more of a brown undertone than orange, and it's matte. Previously I've used MAC Blush in Strada (discontinued in 2010), and sometimes I've mixed that with Taupe.

Sounds great! Thank you doll, you definitely gave me a couple great options
smiles.gif
th_thstars.gif

purplevines

Hi ladies,

I'm looking for a really good contour product, that will really define my features. I wanted the MAC sculpting cream in coffee walnut, but it's completely sold out everywhere. I want your opinion, what works best for you to get that definition, any brand it doesn't matter the price.

Illamasqua cream pigment in Hollow is a good one for light skin too, you can get it at The Bay at Eatons, they have a huge counter and a cheaper than illamasqua products at Sephora.

niccig

Hi ladies,

My favorite ones are Surratt blush in Grisaille, and Kevyn Aucoin Sculting Powder. Both are on the cool side and have a really great texture.

ladyjamire

Illamasqua cream pigment in Hollow is a good one for light skin too, you can get it at The Bay at Eatons, they have a huge counter and a cheaper than illamasqua products at Sephora.
I agree as well so perfect for fair skin i'm around an nc10 or lighter and this is the most perfect contour product it is the only cream product for contouring that I've ever found for pale skin that isn't orange.