What's your favorite l/g product & why?

HotLady1970

Lipglass: Malibu Barbie
Lustreglass: Budding
Plushbglass: Bingo!

Can you tell that I have a pink obsession? LOL
greengrin.gif

princess

Lipglass is my love. Pigmented and can last a while, I don't have any problems with the stickyness, used to it.

The only lustreglasses I like are Star Nova and Palatial. I find the rest too sheer and disappear too quicky.

Plushglass is a no no for me. I hate the smell that comes with it.

flowerhead

I like lipglass best, I just love the smell, the colours are really opaque and it stays on forever. Lustreglasses are also gorgeous, so pretty and sparkly. I don't like the Plushglasses, they really dont plump my lips enough, are ridiculously overpriced and are too sheer.

MissMarley

I like lustreglases- the colors are so lovely, and I love lipglass. I HATE plushglass, the coconut smell makes me ill.

karinaf

Lipglass: Pas de deux
Lustreglass: spring bean
Plushglace: hot buzz

Why? they're all versatile, can change the warmth/coolness of the colors they are applied over, and they are awesome, because i own them!

ledonatella

Lipglass: VGVI because it has pretty sparkles and is the perfect plum-pink
Lustreglass: Star Nova same reason as VGVI
Plushglass: Full For You or Oversexed couldn't decide they are both awesome
Lipgelee: Goldensoft because it has the prettiest bronzey gold tone and actually shows up on my lips

GalleyGirl

Lipglass: Damzel (I'm almost out and sad I can't replace it)
Lustre: Flowerosophy
Lip Gelee: Glosspitality

Fairybelle

Lipglass: Prrr
Plushglass: Full For You, Cushy White
Lipgelee: Valentine's
Lusterglass: Sinnamon

Have to say I love ALL of the l/g products. Depends on my mood which one I want to use. Sometimes I want a sticky, glossy shine, sometimes I just want a natural shine, no real stickiness.

missgingerlee

I love my Lipglass so much! It's so easy for me to work with. If I had to pick Lipglass, Plushglass, etc., I would pick Lipglass before anything else.

GreekChick

Lipglass: Enchantress ( duochrome all the way! It's amazing on everyone who has worn it especially with a lipliner under)
Lustreglass: Palatial ( this one is bound to get you a compliment every. single. time)
Plushglass: Ample Pink (hello J.Lo nude lips)

elektra513

Lustreglass

I am on my 2nd Pinkarat, and recently bought Palatial, my new fave for when I wear green e/s.

These are the only ones I own; I'd like to collect more lustreglass. I like the shimmery sheerness of them.

KAIA

Lipglass: Malibu Barbie
Plushglass: Big Kiss
Lip Varnish: Pink Patina
Lipgelee: Jellybabe

BadPrincess

My favorite would have to be Lipglass & Lipgelee.

Lipglass: Viva Glam Vl & Courting Rose
Lipgelee: Valentine's

ichnusa

Lipglass: Malibu Barbie and Lust
Lustreglass: Pinkarat and Love Nectar
Plushglass: Ample Pink and Angel Cream

IvoryLady

Lipgelee is the only gloss I'll wear anymore. I love everything about it, especially the texture. I can't choose my favorite between Jellybabe and Glosspitality.

On the very rare days I want to wear a different gloss, it's always Revealing lipglass or Tittle Tassle (LE).

I wanted to like Lustreglass, but they make my lips go numb
ssad.gif
Pretty colors though.

Latest posts