What's your favorite MAC lining brush?

YvetteJeannine

What is your favorite, *most* used MAC liner brush (for the 'sharp' liners and the pointy-end liners that have a few different brushes in that style, I'm only using one brush (most commonly used of the lot) to represent that style..ie: If you use the 211 you can just choose the 209).

Thanks for participating!!!

LadyLaundale

I swear by the 208. It's small, stiff and angled, perfect for lining the entire eye. It never gets any love on any of the boards, but I've used the 266 and the 209 and LOVE my 208.

lara

Twinsies!
lol.gif

OnaFyre

Seriously, 311 lip lining brush in fluidline is AWESOME!!! It is very versitile in comparison to the 200s. You can create a lot of different lines with various angles and thickness. I promise it's better than 209, give it a shot!

When it comes to powder products, I'm torn between 208/266 and 219.

KJam

For a thin line, I really prefer the 263. While I love the 266 too, the 263 gives more precision when doing a thin line

baby_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
For a thin line, I really prefer the 263. While I love the 266 too, the 263 gives more precision when doing a thin line

the 263 is my favorite lining brush as well :)

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnaFyre
Seriously, 311 lip lining brush in fluidline is AWESOME!!! It is very versitile in comparison to the 200s. You can create a lot of different lines with various angles and thickness. I promise it's better than 209, give it a shot!

I totally agree with this. The 311 is the best brush EVER for Fluidliners.

cinnamongurlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
I totally agree with this. The 311 is the best brush EVER for Fluidliners.

i agree ladies! all but one of my liplining bushes has been converted for fluidline use only!

MissMatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
I love the 266!
greengrin.gif

Me too, but it's the only one I've ever used. I'd really like to try a different one to see how it compares.

bebs

I love the 231 it is great for eyeliner this is the best one or at least I think so anyways.

I have 2 of these brushes they are great, and would sugest to at least try it out

Latest posts