What's Your Favorite MAC Lippie for Spring 2012?

liba

MAC really blew it up this spring with the avalanche of fantastic lipsticks (and glosses too, to a lesser extent).

I'm having a tough time picking a favorite, since they're so, so many - from Narcissus to Flamingo to Watch Me Simmer to Force of Love to Zen Rose to A Perfect Day to Butterfly Dream to Scarlet Ibis and on and on and on.....

Right now, I think it's a 3-way tie between Party Parrot, Narcissus and Force of Love for me, but I am in love with Pink Pigeon, Scarlet Ibis is my HG bright red and I get a ton of day-to-day use out of Butterfly Dream.

What's your favorite and/or what are you wearing the most?

pemily

mmmm.............maybe budding love... all time fave spring color in general would have to be jazzed

liba

mmmm.............maybe budding love... all time fave spring color in general would have to be jazzed
I'm still pulling out Playing Koi and Quite Cute this year, on top of everything else. I'm really starting to feel lipstick overload.....and yet the beautiful colors still keep rolling out!

Calla88

I can't pick one, Mac released some fabulous shades , lately in rotation WMS , FOL, Asian Flower, Zen Rose, A Perfect Day , Flamingo, and the listgoes on plus use my Kissables all the time, Woo me and So Vain to name a few. Liba we seem to have the same problem, too many lippies to love. :eyelove: ETA plus all the lippies from Iris Apfel.

liba

I can't pick one, Mac released some fabulous shades , lately in rotation WMS , FOL, Asian Flower, Zen Rose, A Perfect Day , Flamingo, and the listgoes on plus use my Kissables all the time, Woo me and So Vain to name a few. Liba we seem to have the same problem, too many lippies to love.
eyelove.gif
ETA plus all the lippies from Iris Apfel.
Last year I was nuts for all the lippies from Quite Cute and the Kissables, but even that didn't come close to the huge volume of beautiful lipsticks and glosses churned out this spring. All I can do is rotate, rotate, rotate, because I still love everything from last year along with the giant pile from this year.

I hope it starts slowing down after Reel Sexy in the lip dept., but I'm not holding my breath on it!
heat.gif

liba

Definitely Narcissus for me. I bought 5 backups of this one.

Wow you aren't playing around. You should definitely grab Zen Rose sheen supreme lipstick if you love Narcissus - the 2 together are a to die for match!

Yazmin

Wow you aren't playing around. You should definitely grab Zen Rose sheen supreme lipstick if you love Narcissus - the 2 together are a to die for match!
Sure don't! It's hard to find a l/s or l/g that I absolutely love and once I tried Narcissus, it was like FINALLY! It was actually by accident that I ended up with so many BUs. I had forgotten about the first two (buried in my train case) when I bought two more, then added the last so that my online order qualified for free shipping.

I picked up Zen Rose a couple of weeks ago, but didn't want to break it out just yet as I already have too many lippies in circulation. May have to though, just to try this combination. Thanks for the suggestion!

liba

Let's put it this way - I sit there with Narcissus in one hand and Zen Rose in the other going "BLOIIINNNNG"
tease.gif
trying to decide which one is better - this has actually happened multiple times. D'oh.

Narcissus is a teeny touch more unusual a color, being bluer, but Zen Rose has a perfect texture that you can control from satin-y but not glossy to creamy and moist. Definitely bust out your Zen Rose - at the least, it'll be great as a stain under Narcissus to prolong its wear.

GlamQueen21

I've been loving Zen Rose Sheen Supreme Lipsstick lately and it's the most gorgeous color ever! Full Speed Sheen Supreme, Watch Me Simmer, Viva Glam Nicki, Impassioned and Party Parrot.

BadLeslie

Scarlet Ibis. I've worn it out a few times and someone always asks me what lipstick I'm wearing. But I literally just opened Heroine a few minutes ago and it might be the new winner.

aradhana

i don't have a favorite...i just can't chose! i love them all....wms, quick sizzle, pp, pp2, vgn....definitely an overload of colourful lipsticks with beautiful finishes!

Latest posts