What's your favorite makeup item?

snkatha

Hi ladies, what's your "can't live without" makeup product? Personally i can't leave the house without blush on i feel that it instantly makes me look and feel good. What's your one can't be without product?

RedRibbon

I don't really have a product like that, I'm quite happy leaving the house barefaced but the one product I reach for whenever I feel super lazy is my kohl. It's from India and it's the best I've ever used, if I want it to smudge, it smudges, if I want to have a neat line, I get a neat line. I can even do smokey eyes using just that.

Not bad for a product which cost £0.20p.

pnuttbuttajelli

aside from the obvious foundation, it would have to be EYELINER!
i need it on the top and bottom.

it could be my mom telling me my whole life a woman should never leave her home without eyeliner and earrings, but i honestly feel like my face looks off without it, lol

spectrolite

Eye shadow/loose pigment is my favorite makeup hands down. I love playing with bright colours and doing dramatic looks
smiles.gif

iheartmakeup412

Mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss. I look tired without eyeliner and I feel like if I'm gonna put liner on why not go the extra mile and put on mascara. And I'm addicted to lipgloss even when I'm in the house I have clear gloss on.

ms. kendra

EYEBROWS!!! I don't care if I'm just running some errands, I can't go anywhere without doing my brows. They really frame your face.

Vixxan

Eyeliner. I can't wear eyeliner without foundation, so if I can't put on both then I go with out makeup.

Latest posts