What's your favorite tweezers?

equus18

I like Tweezerman. I like that they come in different designs. But more so, I like that you can send them back to the company to have them sharpened for free. I have a backup Tweezerman for when my main Tweezerman is being sharpened.

Susanne

Tweezerman
smiles.gif

DILLIGAF

I love Tweezerman. Especially their pointed tweezers. Ive gotten a few good no name tweezers from the local beauty supply but thats been hit or miss. I always end up going back to Tweezerman.

Makeup Emporium

Another vote for Tweezerman! I bought my first pair and then loved them so much I got some for all my friends and told them they had to try them! Didn't know about the free sharpening though...thanks!!

equus18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
Another vote for Tweezerman! I bought my first pair and then loved them so much I got some for all my friends and told them they had to try them! Didn't know about the free sharpening though...thanks!!

Yes, they sharpen for free! I send them to the company at lease once a year. Go to their website and print an order form. Send it to the address in Texas. If I were you take off the rubber tip that keeps it close and the plastic storage sleeve. Keep if for backup. Tweezerman will send you new ones.

jazmatazz

Tweezerman slant tip tweezers are the best. I spent so much money on ones that weren't sharp enough and didn't last. It would have been more prudent to just buy nice ones to begin with for me, lol.

And, as others mentioned they sharpen for free. I think these will last a lifetime. I love mine so much I got a pair for my friend as a gift.

PTinNY

Tweezerman slant tweezers for me too! I haven't had my original ones sharpened yet, they are still pretty sharp!

Dayjoy

I bought a pair of Tweezerman tweezer when I lost mine and while they are good, they did not compare to my Mehaz 095-4" tweezers (which I later found behind the dresser--whew!!). They grip hairs so much tighter and I don't have to repeat plucks with these like I have to sometimes with the tweezerman ones. I got them probably over ten years ago, have not had them sharpened yet, and the work better than the Tweezerman ones when they were brand new. If you like Tweezerman you'll LOVE Mehaz. I don't know where to find them anymore though. I got them at a beauty show.

BadBadGirl

I have never tried Tweezerman, I never saw the point of paying extra for a tool I can get elsewhere for $2. In the past I just grabbed any old tweezer for when I needed it every so often.

Now that I need it for those *coughcough* stray facial hairs, I stumbled upon a non brand one that was sooo much sharper than any I used before. I realized how effective a sharp tweezer is. Next time I will invest in a Tweezerman.

Meisje

I've never bought a pair of Tweezerman because I had a pair that was okay (no-name ones I got for Christmas when I was 15).

I lost those and bought a pair of Sally Hansen Diamond Tips because they were on sale for half-off... They're great. They grip really well, and I have fine hair.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by equus18
I like Tweezerman. I like that they come in different designs. But more so, I like that you can send them back to the company to have them sharpened for free. I have a backup Tweezerman for when my main Tweezerman is being sharpened.

Ditto to essentially everything you said. I love my Tweezerman tweezers.

Miz Pina

My favorite ever are the Rubis Stainless Slant Perforated Tweezers but they don't offer repair/sharpening so after having dropped a few and ruining the tips I switched to Tweezerman which are not quite as precise but the best option out there.

eta: i did a search on Mehaz/Rubis and does anyone know if they offer repair? I emailed once and they said no but it looks like a lot of people say they have a lifetime warranty too.