What's your real name? Get to know everyone!

fafinette21

Hey!

So often on this site we refer to each other only by our screen names and since we are all on here so often and constantly interacting with much of the same people I thought it would be cool to have a thread where we could share our real names and maybe what they mean (if you know the meaning). I hope everyone likes this idea! I just like putting a name to the screen name or face of people. I'll start.

My name is Rachael (yep with an extra a!). And it means "lamb" (or "ewe" but I like lamb better lol)

blindpassion

I am BLINDPASSION and my real name is Alexa!

I have no idea what my name means, and no, it isn't short for Alexis, or Alexandra, or Alexander, or Alex. It's Alexa
smiles.gif

Tinkee-Belle

Mines Natasha but everyone calls me Tasha. In Russian it means Christmas Child because I was born in December. But no im not Russian lol.

chocolategoddes

Call me Kensie.

It's short for Okensama which means female warrior in some African tribal language. It's funny because I'm much more of a lover than a fighter.
greengrin.gif

Cosmogrl

My name's Ashley. I always look in different books to see if it has a cool meaning...but no, it's from "Ash meadow"

euphrosyne_rose

My name is Erin. It means "peace" and is the poetic name for Ireland. And no, I'm not one drop Irish. My mother named me after Erin on the Waltons, her favorite tv show when she was pregnant with me. That always makes people laugh.
tong.gif

SkylarV217

My name is Skylar .... I'm so original and creative with my screen name .... It doesn't mean anything cool... My mom got it from a guy on a soap opera...

TDoll

I'm Tiffany. It's Greek and means "appearance of God". To me, it screams "80s child".

SkylarV217

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
Anastasia Beaverhausen

Okay now if you're Karen ..... Where is your Jack ??? You know he'd be all over Specktra !

sweetie0716

Hi! My name is Jennifer. Most call me Jen, some call me Jenny(my sisters, brother and dad) My mom used to call me Jenna because that is what she wanted to name me, lol.

Jennife is of Welsh origin and means "Fair One"

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
Okay now if you're Karen ..... Where is your Jack ??? You know he'd be all over Specktra !

He's here, Skylar. Trust me, he's here.
cutey.gif

SkylarV217

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
He's here, Skylar. Trust me, he's here.
cutey.gif

I do believe I <3 you Anastasia .... every day I find we have more in common .... lol

rbella

You're so sweet. I believe I <3 u too!!!!! And, I love your sweet baby. He is so dang cute!!!!!!!!!