What's Your Red???

sagehen

Quote:Originally Posted by glammy girl

Just added another fab red to my collection and I'm in love, Stila Beso
eyelove.gif

I LOVE that lipstick!

Dominique33

I received my UD ones : 69 and F-Bomb, great texture and GORGEOUS reds ! I love red lippies and I intend to buy a few more this fall.

Jeana Marie

Here is a non filtered pic of me wearing Lush Emotional Brilliance in Ambition The spot on my nostril is actually my nose piercing LOL
626247f3_image.jpeg

indiekicks

Ruby Woo, Maybelline's Pop of Cherry and On Fire Red, NYX Eros, NYX Snow White, WetnWild Stoplight Red and Red Velvet, Rimmel Kate #10, Flower lipstick (Drew Barry's Walmart makeup line - I haven't tried anything but the lipsticks in the black tubes but they're BOMB) in Rose Bud, ELF matte lip color in Rich Red, Revlon's Really Red, Fire and Ice, and Cherries In the Snow (not really a red to me but I've seen it labeled as such), umm... I'm sure I have more. I've been on a red kick lately. In the future I plan to get NARS' Jungle Red and maybe Red Lizard and YSL's Red Muse.

allthingsglam

Ruby Woo, Maybelline's Pop of Cherry and On Fire Red, NYX Eros, NYX Snow White, WetnWild Stoplight Red and Red Velvet, Rimmel Kate #10, Flower lipstick (Drew Barry's Walmart makeup line - I haven't tried anything but the lipsticks in the black tubes but they're BOMB) in Rose Bud, ELF matte lip color in Rich Red, Revlon's Really Red, Fire and Ice, and Cherries In the Snow (not really a red to me but I've seen it labeled as such), umm... I'm sure I have more. I've been on a red kick lately. In the future I plan to get NARS' Jungle Red and maybe Red Lizard and YSL's Red Muse.
I yes I want to try red muse everytime I put it in my cart I never check out with it.oneday

Ms.O

I have a few reds, but right now I'm loving:
Kevyn Aucoin in Ondine
MAC Studded Kiss

busybee

I must add Hourglass' rouge opaque liquid lipstick in icon to the list. It's the perfect blue red.

Latest posts