What's Your Red???

DILLIGAF

MAC Kanga Rouge
MUFE Moulin Rouge
NYX Plush Red

God help me on the day that Kanga Rouge finishes. As it is I'm already hoarding what I have.

MACerette

Aren't there companies that can recreate make up products that have been discontinued? Then you send in a small sample and they make it for you? I believe they exist. I just don't know if they would get the formula 100% right...?

Aren't there companies that can recreate make up products that have been discontinued? Then you send in a small sample and they make it for you? I believe they exist. I just don't know if they would get the formula 100% right...?
I know Three Custom Color does custom blending: http://www.threecustom.com/home.php?cat=253.

My favorite reds are as follows:

Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiery

Eh, I know I have more than these two but I can't remember them. I've been alternating between Icon and Fiery lately so that's probably why!

Void

The only reds I have are Diva, Ruby Woo, and Chili...so it would be those
amuse.gif

Diva is the dark red
Ruby Woo is the true red
Chili is the cross between red and orange

All these colors look great on me, but RW is just wonderful.

TamaraYoung

MAC Ruby Woo. It's the only red I wear and only took me 6 years to figure it out. Those blue undertones are just perfect!

Dominique33

the NEXT red lipstick : Absolute Power ( Strength will be launched in february here ),
mac_wishlist.gif
it looks gorgeous !

admmgz

To all the lovely ladies & gents that own Ruby Woo, do you find that P + P lip helps with the dryness?

JaeisFancy

Prep and Prime definitely helps with the dryness of Ruby Woo, it just glides on and looks and feels so smooth. I have tried to avoid purchasing p&p but I haven't gotten the same results with any balms and I moisturize my lips as part of my morning and night routine.

strawberry1

Deeply Adored from the Marilyn Collection. Luckily I have 3. I don't know what I will do when I run out lol.

VAL4M

I have several depending on occasions (NC25-30)

• Guerlain Garconne (true red with a lot of drama usually wear it on special night out)
  • Dior Rouge action (discontinued, red,orange a day to day kind of red)
  • MAC Scarlet Ibis (do I need to say more!) :)

Tonee

Favourite shades from:

MAC
Rocker
Dubonnet
Brave Red
Viva Glam I

NARS
Fire Down Below
Afghan Red
Mascate

Chanel (both disc. unfortunately)
Dragon
Coromandel

Guerlain
Gigolo
Gwen

Edited to add: I'm NC35.

deanfour

I wear MUFE #173 and these are my favorite reds:

MAC: Absolute Power (Pinkish Red), Ruby Woo
MUFE: Moulin Rouge, Intense #46
NARS: Red Lizard

martiangurll

I have fallen in love with

Revlon's Wine Not (Matte)

and

MAC's "Del Rio" which is a brownish red.
Ooh, I forgot about Del Rio. I love this thread, its breeding sooooo many lemmings. (Kanga Rouge, Charred Red, Sin, Dark Deed, and the ever sought after Queen's Sin)

I am waiting for the mattene finish (or new and improved matte) with a slightly warm not orange red that is about as bright as MAC Red or Eden Rouge.

Oh, and adding these 2 to my original fave reds list as I have acquired and tried them:

Rocker (darkened red with subtle glitter)
Deeply Adored (matte crimson)

Latest posts