When did this come out?

ledonatella

Never seen that, it looks like a homemade palette. Someone bought a lipstick case and melted down MAC (if that's what they really are) colors into it. The packaging looks homemade too.

maggie1919

It is not fake, just old. I actually have the pallette from a Nordstom Aniversary sale. This could be from the year 1991? I remember because I worked there them. It was when Mac was owned by Frank and Frank. If I remember correctly the colors in it were Gel, Pivot and lip treatment, possibly Del Rio too. I probable still have one somewhere.

MACaronincheese

So true... I remember I had a lip conditioner that came in a pot around 1999 that was yellowish, I know now the lip conditioner is more whitish than yellow. It looks like that thing in the pallette. It looked real, just didn't know when it came out.

MACaronincheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie1919
It is not fake, just old. I actually have the pallette from a Nordstom Aniversary sale. This could be from the year 1991? I remember because I worked there them. It was when Mac was owned by Frank and Frank. If I remember correctly the colors in it were Gel, Pivot and lip treatment, possibly Del Rio too. I probable still have one somewhere.

Yeah that must be it. It has gel, pivot, rizzo, taupe, fetish, twig, and a vitamin e "lip treatment"

Latest posts