When do the Idol Eyes come out? Which ones are you going to get?

Shine

Color stories say Sept, so are they out yet?

I want Knight Divine, but I would get them all if I didn't have shades that were already similar to most of them, at least by looking at the pics in the Color Stories section.

Shine

re

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Nope, they're out on Sept 29!

Thanks!

Hikaru-chan

I will be getting them all because I'm a sucker for Veluxe Pearls
smiles.gif

pink__grapefruit

Sept 29th... Thank goodness Sat. is my birthday. I'll actually have money for this collection...

I'm trying to limit myself to four or five. I'll get them at the free standing store so i can get pans.
winks.gif

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink__grapefruit
Sept 29th... Thank goodness Sat. is my birthday. I'll actually have money for this collection...

I'm trying to limit myself to four or five. I'll get them at the free standing store so i can get pans.
winks.gif

I'm glad you mentioned being able to buy pans! I've been buying so many LE e/s that it didn't even occur to me to remember these are permanent & we can get them in pan form! Yay!!!

I'll probably get Satellite Dreams, Twinks, All That Glitters, Dazzlelight, Falling Star at first & then go back for the others later
smiles.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
So for sure they will be reg. items that are available in pans? Anyone know for a fact? I was going to take a train to downtown Chicago next week to go to the MAC Store, but would hate to do it if I can't get the pans. Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Jennifer Mcfly

I'm getting

Dazzlelight
Flashtrack
All that Glitters
Satellite Dreams
Falling Star and
Twinks

Thanks to Miss DopeSickGirl I know the ones I want!! She's awesome!!

Krista

Sorry to ask dumb questions but....is this a new line, or an LE line? How long do the LE lines tend to stay out for?

Oh, and if someone can point me in the right direction for reading about all of these releases and LE lines, etc. I'd appreciate any info I can get!

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista
Sorry to ask dumb questions but....is this a new line, or an LE line? How long do the LE lines tend to stay out for?

Oh, and if someone can point me in the right direction for reading about all of these releases and LE lines, etc. I'd appreciate any info I can get!

These are going to be permanent fixtures!!

Krista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
These are going to be permanent fixtures!!

Thank goodness! There are so many that I want and I can't afford them all right now!

absolut_blonde

I want Knight Divine for sure, and both of the purpleish shades (I love purple shadows!). Not sure what else, yet, I will have to see them in person. Some of the colours are 'maybes' if they are not too bright or too warm.

caroni99

I want All that Glitters, Twinks, and Falling Star and maybe Satellite dreams depending on my mood--

PrettyKitty

6! Because September 27th is my biiiiiiirrrrrttthhhhhdaaayyyy!! and my boyfriend is sweet enough to buy 6 Veluxe Pearl for me.
smiles.gif

I don't know yet which ones I really want.... but probably:

- Flashtrack
- All that Glitters
- Dazzlelight
- Satellite Dreams

I'm not sure if I'll love 6 of them! Maybe less...

fairytale22

Are these permanent? I'm getting Stars N Rockets for sure, Flashtrack, and maybe Zonk Bleu...hm, I'll have to try them on first. :p

Brianne

They're permanent! =)
I want about 8 of them - but I want them in pan form, so I guess I'll wait awhile.

xiahe

Sept 29th....only 4 days away! I'm *so* broke right now, but I think I'm looking into:

Stars N' Rockets
Satellite Dreams
Da Bling