When does Flashtronic/ Rushmetal hit Nordstrom?

metalkitty

Hi, I was wondering this because I read somewhere that Flashtronic and Rushmetal are going to come out on a different date at Nordstrom than MAC Freestanding stores, Macy's, etc. because of the Novel Twist collection.

nics1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
they will come out on the 26th.

Yep.. thats what the MA at the MAC counter told me too..
I ordered my stuff (except for the l/s & l/g) online. I am skeptical about buying l/s, l/g without trying them, so I figured I'd wait for the Nordstrom MAC counter to get the collection and then check out the l/s, l/g before buyng any.

noahlowryfan

i am heading to Nordstrom tomorrow to pick up my Pro brush set so I'm going to see if it came out at my local Nordstrom.

AlliSwan

My Nordstrom had them out on the 19th, but the girl was "informing" me that they would be the ONLY MAC in Tampa to have Flashtronic and that everywhere else was a week later. Suuuure...

Juneplum

nope.. all 3 of my nordies have flashtronic and rushmetal out with novel twist.. i just hauled there today with the anniversary sale and all!

scarletmaeve

Yep as far as I could tell our Nordies had the collections out on the 19th. I had to go back the next day to pick up my NT order as they would not release it a day early.

JediFarfy

My Nordstroms had only Novel Twist and Flashtronics. I asked and she said it would be another 2 weeks. So sad, I wanted pigments! I could always order them of course. :p Or, the Downtown Seattle might have it, but they don't seem to like people. :p

Latest posts