When I see *Item* I always think of *Person*

cupcake_x

I just took a look- some of the make-up in there is absolutely gorgeous!
We have something like that in a make-up group I started and it's always nice to see what other people who aren't getting paid to do make-up can come up with.

kimmy

i agree with stila always bringing Shimmer to mind. i've gotten so much stila stuff after seeing it on her face.
smiles.gif
oh, and i bought a couple of korres lipglosses last week after i saw lara wearing the coral one.
winks.gif
i'm one of those that bought babied after seeing it look so super fine on MissChievous, too...mac should be cutting her a check.
lol.gif

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
its funny. i keep checking back here to see if anyone will mention me. lol

*sigh*

When I see humid, it makes me think of chocolategoddes
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
its funny. i keep checking back here to see if anyone will mention me. lol

*sigh*

Yeah any deep purple lippies make me think of you!! But since you couldn't figure out the color Jesus put on I couldn't add you!!!

Moxy

NARS e/s duo in Ireland makes me think of Rachel!! (MzzRach)

I think I've only seen this used in one of her FOTD's but it was an amazing colour and it suited her so well, and it's on the top of my NARS wishlist now because of her
heart.gif

Cool thread Tish!!
thmbup.gif
I gotta do more fotds and hope that someday I'll be connected to a certain product too
yes.gif

TISH1124

No DON'T...these people have cost me alot of $$$$$$ due to their fotd's

Let me add Vocaltest and Deep Brown...I just bought that today because of her!!!

Moxy

Heehee ok my next FOTD will require a special password to see it - and i wont tell ya (it's probably gonna be the name of my kitty
lol.gif
) so you wont be tempted
winks.gif

User93

Oh Shimmer makes even me think of Stila (keep in mind its not sold here even!!)
Fluidline makes me think of LaPerle and how she lines eyes!

TISH1124

Forget that...I am looking and I will be pulling my dh's credit card out of his pocket again...He said I am costing him about him $150a week in my spending...LOL

MzzRach

Dainty blush makes me think of Moxy now - that is her signature cheeky flush. Gorgeous. ;-)

Tish - Oyster Girl lipglass makes me think of you. Especially with Siss and Chestnut. That is your lip!

Springsheen blush makes me think of Susanne.