When you Only have 10 Minutes...<3

QTAllStarGurl

...to put on ur face b4 going to class ahhh!!!...I overslept today nd didn't have time to do anything colorful so I kinda threw this look on in 10min so I could catch the shuttle and go to class...

Used:
Dream Matte Mousse
MAC Select Cover-Up in NW45
MAC Deep Dark MSF
MAC Global Glow MSF
Too Faced Ooh & Aah Duo (Black Side)
Stila Smudge Pots
Studio Gear Star Dust in Champagne
Ardell "Hotties" Lashes
MAC Utterly Frivolous L/S
Liplicious Lipgloss (i think it's strawberry sumthing)

P3190137.jpg

P3190146.jpg

P3190148.jpg

P3190150.jpg

And this look I did b/c it reminds me of springtime!!
Used:
Same Face Produces as Above
MAC: Golden Lemon and Golder's Green Pigments, Mi'lady E/S (Purple Side), Gilded White Powerpoint, Utterly Frivolous L/S
Sephora: Pink Lipgloss (i dont kno the number)
Stila: Smudge Pots

I took the pics like 10hrs after application so yah...
P3170129.jpg

I only got one good pic sry!!
CC is welcome...nd TIA for all comments!!!
winkiss.gif

mslitta

i really like it with the purple liner, it makes your eyes pop and it is more of a fun look especially with the pink lips. great job.

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
you wear falsies to class? wow!

LMAO yaah...i'm kinda addicted to them now especially since I don't have much lashes since I have a habit of picking at my mascara during the day to a point that I have pulled out a LOT of my eyelashes...its a bad habit lol one day I prolly wont have any lashes left
thmbdn.gif

Thanks 4 the kind compliments evry1
winks.gif

JamaicanDiva2

beautiful!!! looooooooooove looooooooooove the lips!!! i've been looking for a bubblegum-y pink like that for forever! (at least that's the color it looks to me!) And i love the liplicious glosses!!! is there anyway you could figure out exactly what shade it is, so i can buy it?

I went to the B&BW website, but the only Strawberry Liplicious gloss they had listed is a bright red, called "Dipped Strawberry" and it doesn't look like your gloss at all. . . but i believe all the liplicious glosses have a little sticker pic of the fruit flavor they are if that helps at all. . . thanks so much!!!
;]

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicanDiva2
beautiful!!! looooooooooove looooooooooove the lips!!! i've been looking for a bubblegum-y pink like that for forever! (at least that's the color it looks to me!) And i love the liplicious glosses!!! is there anyway you could figure out exactly what shade it is, so i can buy it?

I went to the B&BW website, but the only Strawberry Liplicious gloss they had listed is a bright red, called "Dipped Strawberry" and it doesn't look like your gloss at all. . . but i believe all the liplicious glosses have a little sticker pic of the fruit flavor they are if that helps at all. . . thanks so much!!!
;]

I just checked my gloss and it's called Raspberry Jam...lol i was soo off but yah I really love the liplicious glosses.. I actually have Dipped Strawberry too and the Raspberry Jam is much lighter and I like it more b/c it goes really good w/ Utterly Frivolous and its also nice w/ Flowerplay L/S if you have it!! HTH!!

ETA: Ok I just looked at the pic of Raspberry Jam on the B&BW site and that looks nothing like it! IRL its a LOT lighter b/c in the pic they have it looks red but its def. a medium pink...it looks more like the pic that they have for Strawberry Bling Lip Jewels

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Gorgeous! Only 10 minutes and you still had time for lashes...you're a pro!

iagree.gif
it takes me about 30 minutes to put false lashes on! You have SKILLS!

Oh, also, OMG, hot!
greengrin.gif

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by PomPoko
iagree.gif
it takes me about 30 minutes to put false lashes on! You have SKILLS!

I was going to say the same thing!
th_LMAO.gif
You have beautifully shaped eyes miss QT! All feline like and stuff
smiles.gif