When your bf gives you glama ray, it is serious.

asteffey

I had to share this because it was one of the sweetest things my bf has done for me.

I came home from finals and my boyfriend surprised me with a basket full of goodies! He hacked into my list of MAC wants and tracked some of them down for me. I was thrilled!

100_1367.jpg

Sunsparked Pearl Beauty Powder
Shell Pearl Beauty Powder

Pop Iris LLL
Aqualine LLL

Wishful e/s
Stars N Rockets e/s
Glama Ray e/s
eyelove.gif

Budding Beauty e/s

Ultra-Chill e/l
Nightsky e/l
Peacocked e/l

Catherine Deunuve 182
eyelove.gif

Sweetie Cake l/g
Dejarose l/g

Gold Dusk pigment

Petticoat & Naked You MSF

kaliraksha

Haha, lucky girl! I want to borrow him! Hehe jk... very nice stuff... very nice =) beauty powders, msfs and glama ray!!

asteffey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinklady77
Now thats love
smiles.gif

i know. we've been together for 5 years. its insane love.
lol.gif

pr1nces583

thats so nice
smiles.gif
my fiance gave me money to buy mac for my bday! im off to london so saving it for them. yay for the nice men that do exist (honest, they are there!)

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
WOW!! That was so nice. I'm jealous!! My husband wouldn't have a clue about my MAC wants...

asteffey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LineausBH58
where did he get the MSF??????

i have no idea!! he is one of those guys that finds out in odd ways. i'm pretty sure he took notes when i mentioned that there are "slow" stores that don't sell a lot of MAC and they ship. i think he called a store in IL; i saw some packaging
smiles.gif

midnightlouise

Wow! What a man! And to be able to track down something from as far back as Tantress well...that just blows me away! Enjoy those goodies
greengrin.gif

mspixieears

Wow, it doesn't so much matter that it was a rare MAC e/s but the fact that he went to I assume a lot of trouble to find a hard-to-find item...true love exists somewhere in the world!!! What a sweetheart! Lucky gal, you
smiles.gif
you make sure you treat him well (I guess you already do though =) )!!!