where are you going and what do you plan on getting for black friday?

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
i work part time @ starbucks so that's where i'll be....
winks.gif

Lucky duck. Mmmmm I could stay at Sbux allllll day
th_drool.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I'll be on the heels of a Wii for my daughter
th_DANCE.gif
and a whole buncha alotta makeup for me. My daughter says that about my makeup, "Ma, you have awhole buncha alotta makeup". LOL
th_LMAO.gif

Cutest thing EVER!
heart.gif

Anywho, I am not going anywhere, except work. I work 3-10 and I work at a drugstore. Doubt we will have any sales...but I dont care. Im not going shopping because number A) I dont drive and number B) I dont like being around people, let alone crazy people. They are rude and they irritate me....so yeah

They still have sales after Black Friday
th_rolleye0014.gif
especially with the way the economy is.

But going to starbucks sounds devine. Maybe Ill visit miss Lauren
sneaky.gif

Dice1233

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
B) I dont like being around people, let alone crazy people. They are rude and they irritate me....so yeah

Exactly!! I'm staying in!

amourbliss

my cco is having 10% off from 12-3am so I'm gonna be there early so I'm the or one of the 1st people in...the 187 will be mine!!
smiles.gif
...and then home to sleep!!!

nelyanaphonexia

i need a new lens for my camera. no sales on those tomorrow. in fact, none of the stores I found fliers for even carries the camera I own.
ssad.gif

I was thinking about picking up video game stuff for my Fiancé and brother. They are both huge game freaks.

Sometime tomorrow my mom and I might go shoe shopping. Maybe.

Mostly I'm just working on my thesis, b/c I'm presenting/defending it on the 2nd. *is a bundle of nerves*

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

pink_lily002

Couturesista - I hope you're planning on going to the CCOs at those locations early because both will be open at midnight on Black Friday! I know Arundel Mills will be open until 10pm, with some stores open until 11pm, and I think Hagerstown is open a full 24 hours.

My plans for tomorrow...heh...I work at Arundel Mills, so I'll be there from 11am to 8pm. Oh, and I'll be going to get my car fixed at 7:30am too. I think the power steering pump is about to go : ( Don't I know how to have fun?

I actually work this ENTIRE weekend. I can't wait for 9pm on Sunday. Seriously. CAN'T WAIT.

brokenxbeauty

I've never been out on Black Friday so I'm a bit excited to experience it even though I'm sure it will be mad!
I'm going to the mall, JCPenny for sure at 7am (although they open at 4.) with my mom and aunt.
I need new shoes and they're supposed to have sweaters for like $15.
greengrin.gif

ms.marymac

If I didn't have to work I would go nowhere near any store. I love sales, but the combination of all those people and the asscrack of dawn make me all
angry.gif
getyou.gif
blinks.gif
th_crazy.gif
th_wallbash.gif
th_mad0217.gif

I bet we will see lots of good sales this season because of the crappy economy.

stronqerx

black friday is the day after thanksgiving, most places have crazy sales, and some start from midnight

pink_lily002

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClareBear86
ok newbie from uk, whats black friday?

As the poster right above me said, yep, it's the day after Thanksgiving when practically every single store in the US has ridiculous sales. The term came about because it's one of the major retail days, where companies typically make a lot of money, i.e. go into the black.

Latest posts