Where can I buy Stila online?

Blush

Not Sephora.com or Stila.com

I mean some site that ships internationally. Stila has stopped selling their products in Spain due to low demand (
hmm.gif
) and I can't find a site who sells them.

Thanks.

labwom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambi
Sephora only ships to US and Canada.

Poopy. Sorry. I would go with Ebay then.

Not sure if they ship internationally, but beautycrunch.com is stila owned. And sells it for super cheap. If not, maybe you can get someone from the states to purchase it for you and ship it to you. Its still would be way cheaper for you to do it this way also.

Yasmin

A Few friends of mine have bought Stila from designer-beauty.co.uk
They were impressed with the service although they do not stock the full range, pretty sure they ship worldwide.
Yaz
thmbup.gif

sofabean

what about beautycrunch.com? they have a huge sale on stila right now. i'm not sure if they ship internationally, but it's definitely worth checking out.

Ikara

this is what it says at beautycrunch faq:

We're sorry, we are currently unable to accept orders to be billed or shipped to destinations outside the U.S. we apologize for any inconvenience.

ssad.gif
(((

chickenkebob

yeah I agree. I get a lot of my stila products from beautycrunch. stila products are pretty expensive (but really good quality) but sometimes i'm just not ready to fork over $20 for an eyeshadow. Beautycrunch solves that problems. I would go there to check every week. And stila also has a virtual warehouse sale every so often. so watch out for that! =)

embabe89

i agree with beautycrunch.com. the prices are amazing, and they have a pretty big selection. they also have other brands besides stila.

melusinafire

Beauty crunch is definitely a wonderful option for the makeup obsessed. I couldn't believe how much money I was saving. I got five Stila products for 30!

nc79chick

It's a shame Beauty Crunch doesn't ship internationally. They're missing out on a booming trade from word of mouth alone. You can't seem to watch any cosmetic videos or read any posts on forums without it coming up. There must be a reason, it just makes me sad
ssad.gif