Where can I find actual Sephora beads?

PhuongyBaby

Hi There,
th_dunno.gif

I'm sorry if this may have been asked already but I have been searching the net for a while now for the Sehora Beads for my brush holder.. and have come up with Ziltch.. I want the actual little round glass beads not the plastic vase filler that I've seen in the Craft stores.. Has anyone ever found these beads? Any help twards finding these would be greatly appritiated.. Thanks!!!

xxManBeaterxx

You can find tiny glass beads at many craft stores online, just type in glass beads on google and a bunch of results come up.

PhuongyBaby

Thanks for the suggestion however when I do that all I ever find is beads with the holes in them...
ssad.gif
maybe I'll try and give the companies a call...

kalz

same here, ive actually searching for them for very long and to no avail. Most of them are not the same as sephora. I dont know where they get theirs too. Theres no michaels in my city here, right now i just get those beads in the craft stores which i have to buy tons of packets to fill the jar. ):

I'm sorry if this may have been asked already but I have been searching the net for a while now for the Sehora Beads for my brush holder.. and have come up with Ziltch.. I want the actual little round glass beads not the plastic vase filler that I've seen in the Craft stores.. Has anyone ever found these beads? Any help twards finding these would be greatly appritiated.. Thanks!
http://www.save-on-crafts.com/glasspearls1.html

I think these are similar

EricaMarie

Besides Michael's, you may try Hobby Lobby or Joann's. Look in the floral department, they'll be with arranging supplies. You'll want to not call them beads, as beads are for jewelry & such, they'll either be glass gems or glass marbles. I haven't been in a Wal-Mart is years, but they may have them as well. Sometimes they're in with candles, too.