Where can i find nice, inexpensive sunglasses?

cupcake_x

Try places in the mall like PacSun, JC Penney, Forever 21... I'd also check out Kohls, they always have sale items!

I've found really cute sunglasses there for awesome prices. Good luck!

belle89

Forever 21 is a good place to check. They have plenty of styles and their selection is updated often.

Shimmer

kiosks in the mall.
smiles.gif

nursee81

The stands in the mall always have good deals on cheap glasses and also TJ Max. Thats usually where I get mine b/c I always lose them or my kids break them.

xsnowwhite

I get mine at Nordstrom in the BP section. They're all $10 and they're really cute, I probably have 4 pairs at least from there.

JillBug

i second the suggestions for the sunglass stands in the mall. they always have a ton of styles (that are based off of popular brands, like ray ban) and usually have really good deals like 3 for $20 (or a price similar to that)
another place to go is target. some of my favorite pairs came from there, and they are cheap enough that i'm not too heart broken when they brake or get lost.
smiles.gif

kariii

stands in the mall or anything like kohls, ross, marshall's, or burlington coat factory.

christinakate

Forever 21 and H&M.
Except during the fall / winter season's they happen to get rid off them all to make room for the scarves and mitts ! But depending on where you are, I live in Canada so right abouts now were in the winter season.
Anyways happy shopping !

jalisha

if you have a buffalo exchange in your area, try there. they have cute sunglasses in all types.

or ebay
smiles.gif

xsnowwhite

ocshades.com

I forgot to add this above. I love their glasses and they usually do like 2 for $20 specials or buy 1 get 1 1/2 off.

makeupgrl8

I got some at Nordstrom for $10 and they have lasted me 2 years so far. Go to the juniors section there and they have quite a nice (and inexpensive) selection!

Latest posts