Where can I find these MAC blushes?

iaisha26

Are you here in the states...try your local CCO or call call but not forgotten. You can always get on MUA and try to swap for these as well. Good Luck!

PlatinumV

Ehm, girls, unfortunately I am not in the States, I'm from Venice, Italy. So, any other idea? I love those colours, I need them!!! (as for too many MAC items :p )

EDIT:
I've just found a swatch by Karlasugar http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__8kI11wxo2...8Medium%29.jpg and I am quite perplexed... in the pic I've linked previously, those blushes are pink, cool, with subtle sparkles. While here they look mat, brown and warm (in my opinion, awful!). So, which swatch is more similar to the real colour?

PS: sorry, I was sure I had posted it in the wrong section!

Kirsty

Awh i'm sorry, but KarlaSugar's swatches are the most true to life. I swatched the blushes in store when the collection was released & they don't look pink at all, like in the first picture. However in the Karla's picture they are swatched very heavily to give the best idea of colour. When worn they will be more subtle.

IMO, Karla's pictures are always the most true to life.
smiles.gif
But at least now you don't have to track them down.

kittykit

I have Conjure Up and it's not a 'pink' but plum berry with shimmer (not sure if they're the right words to describe the shade). That's how it looks like without flash:

4140519745_9340319378_o.jpg

PlatinumV

Sigh, so they are completely different from the first pic, the one I love! I am so saaaaaaad!
ssad.gif

By the way, is there any blush in the MAC collection (or LE) similar to the two in the first post?

purrtykitty

Dainty is a yellow pink, is the same formula and might be what you wanted Conjure Up to be. Pleasantry is a blue-pink and might be what you wanted Superdupernatural to be.

PlatinumV

Actually, I am searching for bluish-pink (I am pink undertoned)... can you suggest me an accurate swatch of those two blushes you named, please?

peachesxsan

oh wow, i was just about to hunt down superdupernatural but karlasugar swatches totally changed my mind. it looks too brown and intense for my pale skin.

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesxsan
oh wow, i was just about to hunt down superdupernatural but karlasugar swatches totally changed my mind. it looks too brown and intense for my pale skin.

I have Superdupernatural, and I don't think it's too brown or intense. I am NW20, and it's a nice healthy glow on me. I apply it very lightly, and it's really pretty. I agree that it wouldn't work applied with a heavy hand, which is why I don't usually like karla's swatches for blushes.